Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    But, If you vote for me I save three puppies while the kitten is sacrificed. There must be a harvest.

Yeah Griff, we see ya. You been steady on your thang for a minute, cuz thats what pimps do. They pimp. If that wasnt clear..

Array

School
    In my mind
    Damn you Rivers! You loveable genius bastard you! That's a damned fine arguement. I would truly like to save 3 puppies. I guess Rick James said it best, Fuck yo cat nuggah!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    In my mind
    And King of the Roc makes coffee shoot out my nose with that thug life shit. Straight 2012 thuggin.

Array

School
    Im gonna enact the hater clause as mandated by the bro code established after the destruction of magna carta. Not cool.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Well, it clearly states in subsection C paragraph 3 that a baby superfight shall occur after enacting said hater clause. Let's see if Mike does the damn thing.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Bobby deserves the shit out of this. He took me from a depressed bus boy and enlightened me to the ways of Jiu Jitsu ultimately improving my life 10010%. If Bobby wins I will fly my broke ass out with him so you get the 2 for one deal Mobile Hotbox style.

Array

School
    We're gonna need a better doll. That wouldn't last through my warm up. Well I guess if you're just pointing, but that doesn't do justice to what happened to those holes. Ok, ill be honest, you give me two minutes in missionary with that thing and im good.

Man I did not even no Bobby's full story until this post. Well there is no one who deserve it more, that is something I truly know! He gets no money from this, he trains everyday, he will always help someone no matter the time. Regardless of what he says his humble or unhumblness, he is humble. Stands for something that truly I can look up to. I have never been treated as inferior, or disrespected as not knowing. Bobby is my coach, and I will follow him wherever he decides to go, from elevating my came to laughter he has truly been an outstanding person. He meets all requirements and deserves it more than anyone.
    + 1 forever!

Hello Dear I would like to kick my ole sporty over to Alabama this year! You inspire me to quit making excuses and make shit happen. Good luck sponge you know you got my vote!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast