Thread: My Anti Plea

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Yeah man, you knows is just playin.
    fo sho.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Sam Sales

You are a true gent Mr Herzog. One day i will definitely make the trip to 10th Planet Rochester to spend a week or 2 out there with you training. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    You are a true gent Mr Herzog. One day i will definitely make the trip to 10th Planet Rochester to spend a week or 2 out there with you training. :-)
    You're always welcome here at the gym Sam.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Herzog just put the Her in Zog. Eddie should sent you a gift certificate to bath and body works. You lying mutha fucker you!
    You really need to have a little more respect. Joking or not. Respect the rank, and Coaches in this system. Respect MY coach and friend and all he has done to achieve his rank and position in the 10th Planet System.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Chris don't sweat Taylor, he is just fuckin around.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I'd kill for a gift certificate for bath and body.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Doesnt an anti plea mean dont give you votes.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Doesnt an anti plea mean dont give you votes.
    If someone votes or doesn't vote for me I'm fine with it, I won't beg or ask them to. I appreaciate those that support me and those that put in the hard work that got nominated. I cast my vote, and it wasn't for myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    It's to late for the anti-plea this year, I think. Next year try offering less tips and advice, also try and be less helpful to people on the forum, then maybe you won't be nominated.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Bobby you know its not an angle.

Taylor it's easy to doubt the sincerity of others when you lack passion and energy in you own life, and there is nothing to draw a comparrison to. This is something I made a commit too early in my life. I started at age 10, I'm 37 now. I knew shortly after I started that this was my calling in life. I don't exist without it. Call it what you will, I don't play games and politics. I left the Judo scene becasue I was tired of the politics. I don't play that way. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say when it comes to commitment to the martial arts.

I voted for Louis's nomination, I would be very excited for him if he wins, hes very deserving of the award and trip to HQ.
    How fucking dare you ban me, THEN talk shit when I can't even rebut your ridiculous points? Let me start by acknowledging the fact that your passion for bjj is far greater than mine. Would I train if there was a BJJ school where I live yes! Do I plan on moving to a city where there is a 10th P in the next year or two? Yes. That being said, I could never eat, sleep, breath, shit, and masturbate to bjj like you say you do. Does this make me less of a fan of it? I don't think so. I think it makes me much more intellectually curious than yourself. I am interested in a multitude of things. There is no way I could dedicate my life to any one thing. I would rather explore, take chances, and try new things even if I fail. I would never stick with something I am great at. That leaves little room for personal growth. You are sounding like a farm kid that is happy to take over pops land. Although there is nothing inherently wrong with that it makes your claim to be non-political obviously false.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast