Thread: Belt question

Belt question

OK. So FNG question: How do you get belts in 10th planet if there is no 10th planet affiliate near? Do you learn the techniques and go to a seminar and test or do you have to train at an "official" 10th planet place?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldridge View Post
    OK. So FNG question: How do you get belts in 10th planet if there is no 10th planet affiliate near? Do you learn the techniques and go to a seminar and test or do you have to train at an "official" 10th planet place?
    Belt regardless visit an affiliate as much as possible. Once a month is fine just make sure you always try to improve between visits. Where are you at and how long have you followed the system?

OKC. The closest place seems to be about 3 hrs away so once a month probably isn't going to happen unfortunately. Still early with the system but just thinking things out...

be a white belt forever and never gain responsibilty or ego

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Just make that trip man...the closest affiliate for me is 6 hours n I try to make it as much as possible. That's the best way to go. You could try the online ranking system but its always better for you if u can get those live lessons.

Sam Sales

Actually that is not a bad question. In the uk I honestly don't know of any 10th planet guys that can grade dudes as most are blue belts themselves. Does Eddie, Sean and co grade at seminars and stuff? I have never been graded, but when I do I want to make sure it's under a 10th planet instructor. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    Just make that trip man...the closest affiliate for me is 6 hours n I try to make it as much as possible. That's the best way to go. You could try the online ranking system but its always better for you if u can get those live lessons.
    I'll definitely try to make the trip when possible or seminars. I guess I missed the online ranking - where can I find out more about that? Thanks...

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Actually that is not a bad question. In the uk I honestly don't know of any 10th planet guys that can grade dudes as most are blue belts themselves. Does Eddie, Sean and co grade at seminars and stuff? I have never been graded, but when I do I want to make sure it's under a 10th planet instructor. :-)
    Yes, a few people have received their belts in seminars in the UK, Sean promoted a couple of blue belts out last time, Ramone and Luke. They put in the work and however they could, they repped.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Dude, OKC is only about 4hrs 20 min from Springfield, MO:http://www.10thplanetjj.com/locations/springfield/
    You have no idea what you are missing out on if you dont make that drive. Do that once a month and trust me your jitz will grow by leaps and bounds!