Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    That being said I think I'm better off to ask for forgiveness than permission! I'm hoping it will blend in with all my regular travel to events.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    This pic is not quite as awesome as Herzog's leglocks but it's right up there
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamze View Post
    Hey David , I appreciate the info. She does know the difference, she's been by my side at all my events. She worked with me for hours letting me drill techniques on her to pass Eddie's certification test and she is my biggest fan. I've just had a few things happen that were close calls. In 2009 while skydiving 3 of the 5 panels on my chute failed to open and I hit the ground hard enough to almost lose my toes, right foot and leg up to the knee but it eventually healed after over a year. last year a group of old Idiot's were pushing a young girl around in a nightclub and after I knocked the first one out another one stabbed me in my side with a large hunting knife twice just barely missing my kidney. The holes were the size of a golf ball. so after all that and the last rites thing from the MMA match she's just worried that the next time they won't be able to put me back together........
    Damn dog. Just flip it on your girl like, hey, if I can survive skydiving accidents and stabbings, I can survive NAGA. LOL. Good luck staying safe and injury free though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Zog is the man. You've got nothing to prove coach.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Agreed^ Yet I empathize deeply Chris! Now you compete vicariously through your students They will continue your Legacy!

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    What an amazing history. I had no Idea. My students loved the leg lock seminar you did for us here in Texas. Look forward to having you back !

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    Thanks David.

You have nothing but great experience from what I can see Chris. Great work, it shows thru your students success.

RW

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345