Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Trez Reyna View Post
    G-sots is fighting Gomi at Ufc Japan on the prelim card!! Come on G-Sots!!!!!!!
    I thought George was out with an injury?

Array

School
    NA
    Ya that's cool about Hardy stickin around. On that note what I think is nuts is what the fuck happened to Mike Swick? Dude hasn't fought since 2010 after a buncha injuries I guess. but 2 years worth of injuries? I remember he was on fire at one point they even had that real quick with mike swick segment I used to check out at work when I wasn't working all the time

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do

Indeed

Dan is a real cool guy and a great entertainer.
    Yeah def, we need someone to help offset the Jon Fitch/Korschek fighters of the world who play the carpet wrestling lay and pray and grind method. Hope he gets a W at some point...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Dan hasn't been to HQ in a while, not sure what his plans are. All I know is he should be working on getting wicked with his guard so that he doesn't get Anthony Johnson'd again

George Sots is injured and out of his fight with Gomi. He's still working on his 10p game up in Washington
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Dan hasn't been to HQ in a while, not sure what his plans are. All I know is he should be working on getting wicked with his guard so that he doesn't get Anthony Johnson'd again

George Sots is injured and out of his fight with Gomi. He's still working on his 10p game up in Washington
    you must teach them the ways of the Indian. peyote. scalping. tomahawks. peace pipes.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hickman View Post
    I thought George was out with an injury?
    He is out he got injured way after I posted that. I Read somewhere Dan might be fighting Matt Hughes. I try to find that article
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12