Thread: Is this normal?

Array

School
    Big Girls Gym

Is this normal?

Since watching Jacob Volkmann fight his way out of sub attempt by Efrain Escudero.I have been fighting off chokes until the lights almost go out.The question I have,Is it normal that right when Im about to tap I feel like my brain cant send the signal to my tapping arm fast enough.feels like its moving in slow motion.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Yup

Array

School
    Tanshin Dojo
    yep completely normal

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    People seem to experience choke effects differently (up until going to sleep at the end). This is the normal for you.
    P.S.
    The type of choke you’re in effect’s how fast it sets in as well as exactly how it feels for you.

Array

School
    Big Girls Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    People seem to experience choke effects differently (up until going to sleep at the end). This is the normal for you.
    P.S.
    The type of choke you’re in effect’s how fast it sets in as well as exactly how it feels for you.
    Ok thanks.I was not quite sure,But I fig it with the oxygen or blood being slowdown getting to the brain,the same happens when the brain try sending the signal to tap.

Array

School
    Big Girls Gym
    Off the subject, how do I add a profile pic?

Yes it's normal. You're conscious right before you go out but can't do anything about it. That's why people swear that they tapped out before getting choked out after they wake up.