Array

School
    Team AMMA

Shroomtech Sports any one tried it?

Wondering to hear if anyone has given it a proper honest go. Still waiting on my order to arrive so just curious.

Honestly I got nothing out of Alphabrain and I wanted it to work. I don't believe people that rave about it are lying, just figure everyone has a different make up.

Shroomtech Sports feedback anyone?
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    Wondering to hear if anyone has given it a proper honest go. Still waiting on my order to arrive so just curious.

Honestly I got nothing out of Alphabrain and I wanted it to work. I don't believe people that rave about it are lying, just figure everyone has a different make up.

Shroomtech Sports feedback anyone?
    ya i didn't notice anything from the Alphabrain and the shroomtech i noticed a boost in my stamina but i think it would be better just to by the shrooms from a local dealer.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    I haven't tried Shroomtech but I have looked at the ingredients and while it is an interesting mixture, you can just buy Cordyceps(the main ingredient) cheaply at your local health food store. Cordyceps do improve your immune system amoung other things so shroomtech should work.

Yes i tried it. Love the stuff man. Makes a real difference.

Shroom Tech Sport has been an amazing gym supplement. I simply don’t run out of energy at the gym. Last night I did my normal routine which took about 45 minutes and is grueling, but I spent another 45 mins after working on every damn muscle. I didn’t want to leave and I had reserves of energy I could tap. Had I not had plans later that day I might have spent 3 hours in the gym. If you lift or compete athletically please give Shroom Tech Sport a try and use the coupon code “10off” to save 10% off of your total order.
    Use the coupon code “10off” to Save 10% off of your total order at Onnit dot com. Good for all Onnit Products including but not limited to: Alpha Brain, New Mood, Shroom Tech: Immune and Shroom Tech: Sport.

Roger Myers II

I use this and it is great. Gives me that extra push, especially when doing multiple training sessions in a row.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    I'm more interested in the Shroomtech immune than the sport. I'm not active enough to enjoy the full effects. I have tried other onnit products and they all seem to work well.