Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    It's gonna be destruction, if you remember Sonnen made A. Silva buckle in the first(?) round. Bisping will get handled by a wrestler who actually wrestles in his fights.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Kankakee Jiu Jitsu Club
    The shit talking should be epic! Sonnen by hulk smash!

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Well I don't see Sonnen finishing Bisping, however I can totally see Bisping being able to light Sonnen up on the feet to sapp his stamina. I don't know, I have feeling Bisping is the better more technical fighter here. Also considering Sonnen now has to watch his steroids that he was pumped with before the Silva fight, I am not sure if he can muscle Bisping as much. I am sure he is gonna get a couple early takedowns but if the fight goes a little longer I think Bisping will land enough to damage Sonnen. It's just a hunch that I have. Sonnen's best bet is stay clinched up for couple rounds, get a solid takedown on third and stay on top for that round for a decision. Thats about all I expect from him.

Sam Sales

Bisping has been training with Dean Lister and Jake Shields & co. :-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234