Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Portland

Marijuana + Jiu Jitsu = Better Jiu Jitsu

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    jeremy when is that tourny next one i'm doing is prolly the E.F.G one on st pattys weekend i think it is

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    thanks for the input so far guys i really appreciate it

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    jeremy when is that tourny next one i'm doing is prolly the E.F.G one on st pattys weekend i think it is
    its next saturday, january 28th. its a gi only tournament though. whats the EFG?

barbell and bodyweight work for strength, kettlebells for conditioning.

Array

School
    10th. Planet Eugene
    Whatever you can do to increase your hip and neck flexibility will help a lot, especially when you're training 10th. Planet techniques.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I see guys saying jiu jitsu will give you better jiu jitsu. I mean, yes, but to a certain extent. Increased flexibility will help your jiu jitsu so something like Yoga would be a great compliment. And better strength and endurance would help too. So I guess you can take the slow route and just roll. Or you can fast track yourself by using other things to help your body be more efficient for JJ. After pushing around 250lb guys, I realized that I would benefit a ton from increased flexibility, increased strength, and conditioning. I mean, I've learned a lot, but sometimes I'll be too tired to finish. Last week I had a darce perfectly locked in, but my arms were spent.

I'm thinking of doing some kettlebell work.

I've been waiting on the rebel yoga dvd to come out. But in the meantime, is there any other yoga dvd that you guys would recommend?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12