Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    This guy at work kept bugging me to come out and do what I considered to be "ufc." My responses were something along the lines of "i don't play fight," which in retrospect is more of a defense mechanism than anything. Thankfully I finally took him up on it so I could get him off my back. Little did I know he'd have my back a ton more over the next 2.5 years. Oh yeah, it was Bobby Rivers.

Seeing UFC-> obsessing of that intriguing "wrestling submissions" ->Ari bolden/submissions 101 via YouTube 😊

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    I joined Fight Time Fitness and Mike introduced me to it. Before I knew it, we were 10th Panet Sherman Haha (:

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I was eating sushi one day in my home town and was about to move to Eugene for school. A pro fighter that I know named Rick Reeves was there and he ended up suggesting that I check out Nothwest Training Center, run by some guy named Gerald Strebendt. Well its good thing I liked sushi cause I was planning on training at a Megaton Diaz affiliate in Eugene but after checking out NTC I was hooked on the no gi.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Home
    I first got introduced to BJJ through the UFC Undisputed demo. Shogun was capable of a move called "Rubber Guard". Started to look it up on youtube. Came across submissions 101. Subscribed. I didn't make the connection between 10th Planet and Eddie Bravo for a long time, though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan View Post
    When offered the choice of the RED pill versus the BLUE Pill, I chose the RED and I saw the TRUTH.

Thank You Eddie
    Nice Panda

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Mike Lullo put me in a GoGo a few years ago. Been on the journey since then. Sometimes I still dont believe that have a moon. Its crazy.

Array

School
    10th. Planet Eugene
    Walked blindly into Strebendt's gym in Eugene the day after a patient tried to throw me out of my amblance.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I wanted to learn how to UFC people. Went into the nearest UFC gym and found out what jiu jitsu was.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by FirefightingJiuJitsu View Post
    Walked blindly into Strebendt's gym in Eugene the day after a patient tried to throw me out of my amblance.
    Woah!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast