Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Array

School
    Ronin
    i was training in more 'classical' BJJ clas in the sense that the only trained in the Gi and at the time i was training MMA and learned quickly that a lot of the kill we learned in class relied heavily on the grips from the Gi jacket. SO i asked my instructor if i could have some mat time to train no gi and he said no. at the end of the class one of the guys told me about eddie and his nogi system for MMA so i did some research and bought the DVD's and books and fell in love with the system and have been training in it ever since

Array

School
    tiger martial arts accademy head coach
    I was just watching Gracie videos on YouTube and saw Eddie beat royler and put in his name and the first video I watched was the rubbergurd basics and started learning because no one I knew was using his techniques and I started winning with them...now I have also started loving the way he thinks about jiu jitsu...and his views on weed lol..now I teach 10th planet at my gym

Array

School
    TxState Kajukenbo
    I started training in Kajukenbo in 01. Most of the guys I fought had at least 50 lbs on me, so I ended up on my back a lot. I started searching for techniques off my back and came across Submissions 101 on Youtube. I was able to incorporate techniques i learned the very next day. Now if troll for videos like an addict needing a fix; and role with any one willing.

Array

School
    NO 10TH PLANET WHERE I LIVE
    when i saw brown belt eddie bravo squeeze a tap out of a gracie , i was so impressed .
    and since then i really appreciate nogi . 10th planet jits for life...............

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    I have been training mma for a few years and would take people down and not know what to do but the basics. I decided to do a search on Google and saw a link for 10th Planet Vista, clicked it an saw they were offering classes for 5 bucks, can't beat that. Decided I would go once a week, after my first couple I was going to 2 classes, 8 months later I go whenever I can and am dropping my other training and focusing on jiu jitsu, I'm hooked. Gotta say thanks to Ryan Fortin, Sean Bollinger, and the Freaks for teaching the knowledge and just being fuckin super cool people, I now consider friends.

Last week got to train at HQ, all I can say is thanks Eddie for putting this thing/lifestyle we call 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu together!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567