• Charlotte

3 2.52%
  • El Paso

4 3.36%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    I voted for Montreal because I know Louis competes after having had some pretty nasty injuries, and it makes me that that I could (one day) step onto the mats at a comp myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gray View Post
    Where are the voting buttons for 10th Planet Melbourne (Australia)?
    + 1

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Maxwell
    10th Planet Springfield MO had a big 2011. They got a new state of the art gym, They had seminars free of charge for anyone who wanted to attend with Sean Bollinger, Jeff Glover, and Gokor. They also had seminars with Eddie and Caio Terra that were free to attend for anyone who brought a toy for a toy drive the gym held for children with cancer. They've had Sean Bollinger come in an instruct for a week of classes on a couple of occasions. Tons of competitors won or placed high in comps. Brian Stuebner, my coach, received his brown belt promotion, and he's gearing us up to crush it in 2012!
    Brian has also went out of his way to try and help us with make 10th Planet Poplar Bluff a reality, taking us in several times and every day last week and would not take a cent. The Eddie Bravo seminar was awesome and made a lot of kids with cancer christmas's better with all the toy donations. Everyone else there has been great as well, made me and PJ feel like family. They deserve to win.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I was really up in the air and was just going to go with the popular vote but after reading through this thread and hearing what Springfield has said and offered the community, I really respect what they've done and feel I have to go with them. Really awesome and I hope when I have a school I can follow their lead. And ive never heard of people doing free seminars with bigger named jiu jitsu guys. Thats pretty cool
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I was really up in the air and was just going to go with the popular vote but after reading through this thread and hearing what Springfield has said and offered the community, I really respect what they've done and feel I have to go with them. Really awesome and I hope when I have a school I can follow their lead. And ive never heard of people doing free seminars with bigger named jiu jitsu guys. Thats pretty cool
    Damn it Brent, they convinced you with the Children with Cancer toy drive didn't they!?!?! lol!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    Damn it Brent, they convinced you with the Children with Cancer toy drive didn't they!?!?! lol!
    It was def the children haha
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I would like to vote for springfield, but it says "You may not vote on this poll"

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Brian and 10th Planet Springfield have also helped us here at 10th Planet St. Louis. Brian helped us while going through the affiliation process last year giving us private lessons to help us fine tune our 10th P fundamentals. He always invites us down to his FREE seminars and even lets our guys hitch a ride with his school on a bus that HE rents to go to tournaments in the midwest. Brian has gone way out of his way to help ALL the midwest schools raise their game and for this he gets my vote

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schuettenberg View Post
    Brian and 10th Planet Springfield have also helped us here at 10th Planet St. Louis. Brian helped us while going through the affiliation process last year giving us private lessons to help us fine tune our 10th P fundamentals. He always invites us down to his FREE seminars and even lets our guys hitch a ride with his school on a bus that HE rents to go to tournaments in the midwest. Brian has gone way out of his way to help ALL the midwest schools raise their game and for this he gets my vote
    +1

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    The Montreal Moon is only 3 years old and we are already a force to be reckoned with. We are a small player in a big city with monster gyms like Tristar Gym (Home of GSP) and HQ for Brazilian Top Team Canada. With hard work, we are carving ourselves a very good name in Montreal. Not an easy thing to do. Caralho.
    Good work. Voted for you.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast