Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin

Punk on subway gets pwned

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    lol i remember this video. freakin great. If your a guy and even think about assaulting a woman, you better have a good valid *** reason. Biggest thing i cant stand are punk wannabes that want to assault women.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Here is another kid looking for a fight and gets owned.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Rosę View Post
    Here is another kid looking for a fight and gets owned.

why let the guy get in your face like that

Dustin C.

at 1:50 he makes comments about a whole thread we all ready tried to discuss

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin C. View Post
    at 1:50 he makes comments about a whole thread we all ready tried to discuss
    if you find the thread put it to the top pls.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    why let the guy get in your face like that
    That was the first thought that came to my head too. Who knows why the guy in the black shirt let the other guy get so close. Maybe 'cause being that close limits your opponent's power and they have to rear back to get a punch off with significant pop. That will give you a little time to react. But that's pure speculation on my part. I really was expecting someone to head butt the other.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    At 1:50 he talks about Grappling in street fights. He's completely logical about what he says

the hands closed says im closed off, your not getting past. But its begging to get hit in the face. Its a poor stance waiting for an action. Some one does that and you just Wing Chun roll punches, alternating keeping the hands trapped together with the non attacking hand. Once he got shoved and brought his hands up, then he was in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by weebo View Post
    the hands closed says im closed off, your not getting past. But its begging to get hit in the face. Its a poor stance waiting for an action. Some one does that and you just Wing Chun roll punches, alternating keeping the hands trapped together with the non attacking hand. Once he got shoved and brought his hands up, then he was in the game.
    lol at Wing Chun punches.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast