Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Is this guy lying??

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

K Madden

the thing is man...when I was in the Air Force (with a spec ops flying squadron)
    we had NO fucking clue what kind of shit was going into the fuel system. SO! Anytime people start spouting out that the PILOTS know, or THEY command it... its BS. At least in my experience. We dont know jack-squat about WHAT exactly goes into the plane- other than the amount of fuel, and that it is a certain "quality" of fuel. JP-8 is what we used...but if there were additives...pshh...I have no idea.
    they could have been interjecting straight babies parts as far as I knew. As long as the engines ran...fuck it, I didn't care.

Also, anytime someone says "talked to my buddies at 'NSA/FBI/CIA'..." I think its mostly BS-
    USUALLY when someone ACTUALLY knows someone, they would say something like- A friend in the Fuels Management Team at the (Insert multi-letter acronym organization) and they said the following.

Just imagine if someone walked into a JJ seminar with NO understanding of whats going on...then was talking about it to another group of uneducated folks. "Man they were snapping spines with this 'Twisting-Tornado' thing, then a person would slam his hand 3 times on the mat and BAM! He was MAGICALLY healed and could fight again! I mean his back was BROKEN! You could hear it breaking man!"
    Kinda take that into consideration...
    But, if you heard that shit, then asked WHO he was talking to- VS. hearing 'some fighter guys at XYZ school' ...you'd have a better idea of what the fuck hes talking about. 'Twisting-Tornado'? ohhhh you mean the Twister. Slam his hand 3x? ahhh...tapping out, gotcha.

Do I think its happening? Probably, yes. But dont listen to douche-bags like this who claim to know. Listen for a LITTLE source first.
    Too many holes can develop from a story like that and will never hold water in any real argument that it IS happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    the thing is man...when I was in the Air Force (with a spec ops flying squadron)
    we had NO fucking clue what kind of shit was going into the fuel system. SO! Anytime people start spouting out that the PILOTS know, or THEY command it... its BS. At least in my experience. We dont know jack-squat about WHAT exactly goes into the plane- other than the amount of fuel, and that it is a certain "quality" of fuel. JP-8 is what we used...but if there were additives...pshh...I have no idea.
    they could have been interjecting straight babies parts as far as I knew. As long as the engines ran...fuck it, I didn't care.

Also, anytime someone says "talked to my buddies at 'NSA/FBI/CIA'..." I think its mostly BS-
    USUALLY when someone ACTUALLY knows someone, they would say something like- A friend in the Fuels Management Team at the (Insert multi-letter acronym organization) and they said the following.

Just imagine if someone walked into a JJ seminar with NO understanding of whats going on...then was talking about it to another group of uneducated folks. "Man they were snapping spines with this 'Twisting-Tornado' thing, then a person would slam his hand 3 times on the mat and BAM! He was MAGICALLY healed and could fight again! I mean his back was BROKEN! You could hear it breaking man!"
    Kinda take that into consideration...
    But, if you heard that shit, then asked WHO he was talking to- VS. hearing 'some fighter guys at XYZ school' ...you'd have a better idea of what the fuck hes talking about. 'Twisting-Tornado'? ohhhh you mean the Twister. Slam his hand 3x? ahhh...tapping out, gotcha.

Do I think its happening? Probably, yes. But dont listen to douche-bags like this who claim to know. Listen for a LITTLE source first.
    Too many holes can develop from a story like that and will never hold water in any real argument that it IS happening.
    +1 man...currently at Offutt and i can vouch for everything Kendall says. Especially the part about "My NSA buddies"......pure ridiculousness

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    im too lazy to read about this subject. what would be the point of spraying something in our stratosphere?

show proof and research. We need samples of whatever is in those clouds or contrails. How can someone get a sample of such a thing?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Riberio BJJ
    I've never been too quick to buy the chemtrails theory. If they were hoping to dope the masses in some way surely using the water system would be better. Fact is, the governments are so advanced these days they wouldn't need something as 'archaic' as chemtrails.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBJJ777 View Post
    I've never been too quick to buy the chemtrails theory. If they were hoping to dope the masses in some way surely using the water system would be better. Fact is, the governments are so advanced these days they wouldn't need something as 'archaic' as chemtrails.
    Id have to have some evidence to believe the government is intentionally releasing biological chemicals into our airways to control populations, etc. But dont get me wrong, I sure as hell believe that planes are releasing harmful shit into the air, I just dont know that they are intentionally doing it to kill off populations. I think people are just so damn greedy and ignorant that they wld continue to use harmful chemicals even knowing they are toxic....just ask Erin Brokovich.

Array

School
    Riberio BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    Id have to have some evidence to believe the government is intentionally releasing biological chemicals into our airways to control populations, etc. But dont get me wrong, I sure as hell believe that planes are releasing harmful shit into the air, I just dont know that they are intentionally doing it to kill off populations. I think people are just so damn greedy and ignorant that they wld continue to use harmful chemicals even knowing they are toxic....just ask Erin Brokovich.
    Oh for sure, I can't buy that governments would use chemtrails to control people, there are easier methods, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised to learn that big business is using harmful, poisonous gasses in our atmosphere at human expense in order to save money.

consider this, doesn't the 'goverment' breathe in the same air we do...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast