Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    extreme MMA
    Awesome. Damn i can't wait to start.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    I went from 187ish to 155...probably cld go down even more if I didnt always have the munchies

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    When I first found out about 10th planet 3 years ago I weighed 195Ilbs doing mad weights, but now after going on and off of JJ and doing solid training since Nov 2010 I weigh 139 , I can say though that another main reason I lost so much weight was having to live on our own with my bro and having to actually buy your own food and cook it you tend to skip a few meals here and there just to save up and pay light lol

Array

School
    HQ
    Went from 186 to 173 after 4 months of training. My diet has much improved since then, I've packed on some muscle, and my flexibility is at the point where I can put both legs behind my head with ease.

This is a beautiful sport.

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    Started out at 95kg (209lbs) and dropped to 80 (176lbs), then tore my mcl and damaged my acl and had to do it all again.
    That's 15kg (33lbs) I've lost.
    And I'm mid way to getting to 75 kg (165 lbs) for the tournament I'm running in a month.
    But the real story is how much stronger and agile i've become since starting this jitz thing, plus the confidence you build from it.
    The thing I love the most is when people who don't roll watch me and afterwards say "How the hell do you move like that", always makes me smile.

Array

School
    Team Predator Sa.Tx.Dedicated 10th Planet practitioner
    I weighed 305 at 6'2" then I started jiujitsu,working out,and now I am down to 197 which took about a year and a few months.

Array

School
    extreme MMA
    I will let you guys know when i started. Probably sometime in early march.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123