Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Tidewater Bjj

Is there beef between Cesar Gracie and Greg Jackson?

On Ufc primetime, Cesar Gracie said something like he didn't like Greg Jackson's camp?? Is there beef between these two camps or just between Cesar and Greg? This is the most respect Nick has shown in a long time so it took me back when Cesar said he didn't like that camp (and this is war). You guys know anything about this?

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    It might have something to do with Cesar Gracie's post-Penn fight talk about "uniting to fight the lay n pray fighters who are destroying the sport," or something like that. Greg Jackson seems to get flak for lay n pray/wall n stall strategies, whether he deserves it or not, so maybe the two are linked.

Array

School
    Tidewater Bjj
    Yeah, I've heard that about Jackson and it's interesting that he has some of the most dynamic/powerful fighters around. In any case it makes for interesting T.V. to see Cesar call out someone like Greg.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Greg Jackson is not really loved in the circuit. I remember Dana White saying something a while ago about Greg not being good for the sport.
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Tidewater Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    Greg Jackson is not really loved in the circuit. I remember Dana White saying something a while ago about Greg not being good for the sport.
    Obviously the guy is doing something right! I heard a stat not too long ago that his camp has an unprecedented winning percentage of 80%...that's crazy!

Array

School
    Ronin
    The fucking deuch bag told gsp to stop going for subs against Dan Hardy and just controle him! Yes he is bad for the sport.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Tidewater Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    The fucking deuch bag told gsp to stop going for subs against Dan Hardy and just controle him! Yes he is bad for the sport.
    I like to see fights finished with the next guy and think GSP fight's not too lose. It's hard to be upset with the guy though, I mean he is the champ and guy need to figure out how to beat him and press him. The advice that Jackson gave him is what most coaches of a champ would give..."your winning so get the victory and lets get out of here." The only issue I have had with Jackson is when he told Jones to got shake his opponents hand to "make some fans." How about go show respect for your opponent you just beat down because your a damn good human being and its good showing a little sportsmanship.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Fitz

Obviously the guy is doing something right! I heard a stat not too long ago that his camp has an unprecedented winning percentage of 80%...that's crazy!
    80% of boring as fuck fights... Hence why Dana doesn't like Greg Jackson lol
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Tidewater Bjj
    Nice, lol!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Pretty sure their finishing rate is a lot higher than people seem to think
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast