Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Pj has really good flexibility for a big guy and ended up pulling off a gogo plata in one his matches, very impressive. And of course, Nathan Orchard is a ninja, but I wasn't too surprised, anyone that can tap Mike Dewitt has got to be an animal. Jaymze gassed really hard in his match and ended up puking, hopefully he gets his head straight the rest of the week. So many out of state nibiru warriors this week, it's gonna be fun tonight
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    cornwall mma cornwall ontario
    sounds like a blast. keep up the journal man, very interested.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Glad you enjoyed class. We set a friendly tone there I think, not alot of ego strutting. I may not be an avid church-goer, but I go to Jiu-Jitsu and I think God is cool with that And if I do end up going to hell for whatever reason, I can arm-bar the shit out of anyone down there, so win-win. Cya 2morrow night.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Good stuff keep it coming.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    Day 2 part 2: chapter "PJ gets his ass kicked and loves every second of it"

Rick Marshall came out and shared some great Knowledge from the Mendes Bros. The boys from Vista showed up and I rolled with Richie "boogeyman" Martinez ... a blue belt with 10 months of training and he straight up omoplata'd my ass! definitely Impressive! I got to meet Geo "freakahzoid" Martinez, and Brent Littell (who is crazy good and crazy smooth). I'm completely impressed with everyone! My knee was REALLY acting up today. Old injury flaring up but I was having such a great time I just popped a heavy pain reliever and tried to ignore it the best I could. The class was full of people tonight and everyone is just all around super nice and really great people... big props to everyone. When people refer to 10th planet as a family it's damn true... every one is very welcoming! IF YOU GET THE CHANCE DO IT!!! oh LA... I just bought some sushi at a gas station... a freakin' gas station!?!?! It was pretty fucking nasty sushi but I thought it was badass that shitty sushi was even an option at a gas station. Where I come from the only thing you can get at a gas station is deep fried dead animals in a box or on a stick... I'm going to see the ocean for the first time tomorrow and I promise I will be posting pics soon... I've been trying but my hotels wifi is total shit and cuts out every time I change pages but I will have plenty of pictures to share! I've been bugging everyone for pics!

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    Love reading this shit PJ go for it!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sisco View Post
    Day 2 part 2: chapter "PJ gets his ass kicked and loves every second of it"

Rick Marshall came out and shared some great Knowledge from the Mendes Bros. The boys from Vista showed up and I rolled with Richie "boogeyman" Martinez ... a blue belt with 10 months of training and he straight up omoplata'd my ass! definitely Impressive! I got to meet Geo "freakahzoid" Martinez, and Brent Littell (who is crazy good and crazy smooth). I'm completely impressed with everyone! My knee was REALLY acting up today. Old injury flaring up but I was having such a great time I just popped a heavy pain reliever and tried to ignore it the best I could. The class was full of people tonight and everyone is just all around super nice and really great people... big props to everyone. When people refer to 10th planet as a family it's damn true... every one is very welcoming! IF YOU GET THE CHANCE DO IT!!! oh LA... I just bought some sushi at a gas station... a freakin' gas station!?!?! It was pretty fucking nasty sushi but I thought it was badass that shitty sushi was even an option at a gas station. Where I come from the only thing you can get at a gas station is deep fried dead animals in a box or on a stick... I'm going to see the ocean for the first time tomorrow and I promise I will be posting pics soon... I've been trying but my hotels wifi is total shit and cuts out every time I change pages but I will have plenty of pictures to share! I've been bugging everyone for pics!
    Awesome post P.J.! Hilarious about the sushi!! Tell us what you think of the ocean.
    take care brotha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sisco View Post
    Day 2: I'm doing this on my iPhone so forgive any errors I might make. It's only 2:19pm right now so I still have a lot of the day left so I will update day 2 later. But, some great stuff happened and I want to write about it.

I woke up pretty late this morning around 11 oclock and I knew class started at 11:30 so Jamze and I had to hurry! Luckily the Armenian cab drivers are crazy and force there way through traffic! So Eddie shows up to class and most of the class was full of out of towners!!! People from Australia, Switzerland, New Jersey, Oregan, and New Zealand! It made my little trip from Missouri look pathetic haha... So since there were so many people there Eddie wanted to see where we stood so he made us do little matches... Turns out Nathan Orchard is a badass little mofo! I was very impressed with this self taught Ronin! He's a straight up beast! Jamze and a guy named Ryan rolled... And then another guy and myself... I ended up tapping him with a guillotine Marcelo style about halfway through our time limit which was good because I was getting tired because my heart was racing 5 million beats per second with Eddie watching me closely! Lol so then we just find someone and roll for a bit... I rolled with the same guy again and we have a nice roll but then Eddie wanted me to roll with one of his blue belts... Once again I am bit tired... Nerves and such plus body fat so I play chill on this roll... But we had a very nice roll too which ended in no submissions... Then Eddie wanted me to roll with another guy and I finished with a gogoplata... Eddies class was really awesome! Eddie is funny as hell and a very nice guy... In fact once again everyone I run into here is amazingly nice!... Oh taco joint across the street.. Straight up props! That shit was delicious! I have one more class at 8:30 tonight and I'll update afterward! Thanks guys!
    Hey it was great training with you jamze.

Array

School
    HQ
    I love reading this. Its so cool to see people come into HQ!! I might stay away from the gas station sushi though. Like Compella i don't go to church, but for me the ocean is the closest thing to it, so enjoy that.
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast