Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    Day 3 part 1: Woke up with my knee screaming at me to not use it... insanely agonizing. So I popped a heavy pain reliever and ignored it again lol. So after I feel better and am able to walk Jamze and I call a cab to go see the ocean for the first time! I was really excited! So... the cab driver shows up and he says "where you go?" and we said "we'd like to go to the closest beach but do you know of any good chinese restaurants along the way?" he says "ok I know good place"... 30 dollars later we find ourselves in the middle of Chinatown with no restaurant in sight lol so we got to walking trying to find a place but everything looked pretty... shitty... after about an hour of walking we finally settle for this place called Chinese Friends... and by this time my knee has decided "Pain or not... I quit!" and I was having trouble walking... so despite my extreme want to see the ocean I decided it would be best to abandon it and head back to the hotel. So I won't get to see the ocean this visit but I'll be back soon... I just want to be able to participate in class tonight! So heads up to people... Traffic is crazy out here... I personally don't feel confident driving out here so we didn't rent a car. The bus system is damn confusing... we tried and failed... so we went with cab rides... the down side to this is cabs are expensive as balls out here. But, everything has been definitely worth it... Tonight will be my last night I am able to train at HQ because it turns out the only plane we can catch in order for me to get back in time on friday to pick up my son leaves tomorrow at 2 o'clock... but Three days at HQ has been a dream come true and I will definitely be coming back!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    Day 3 part 2: Final Day... damn it!
    Didn't get to see the ocean... Knee is hurting... got to roll with Eddie.... Perfect fucking day. Final class was really nice. We drilled some guillotines and rolling kimuras. Then Eddie had us do our matches in class again. Jamze rolled with Ben Samples I believe his name was... and I went against Junie Browning.. but once again Nathan Orchard proved why he's the number one ronin in his roll! I'm a big fan of Nathan guys! watch out for this dude! I'm telling you! this kid will be a world champion someday! I've had a great time but there were a few disappointments... I was hoping to meet Renato Laranja... I was kinda hoping he would take me under his wing and guide me in the right direction.. lol I was kinda hoping to meet a couple of other people that I didn't get to... but this won't be my last trip to HQ so I'm not too sad about it haha. My trip has inspired me to keep doing what I'm doing. People at home know this but I'm actually a really emotional guy. And I dedicate ounce of free time I have to Jiu Jitsu. And I'll do anything to train. I spent four days sleeping in my van to train with Sean Bollinger and Brian Stuebner at 10th Planet Springfield. But, a lot of times I get really discouraged. I'm really passionate about it and sometimes I get the feeling that I'm wasting my time and I'll never be worth anything in Jiu Jitsu... But, after my trip to HQ I really got to roll around with some really great guys and with Eddie telling me I'm doing great and that he's proud of me is enough for me to feel like I'm doing ok Training at HQ has really brought the best out of me and I'm absolutely proud to be a part of this family. Much love to everyone... oh.. one final note... that weird glass pyramid thing in the background of the MTS videos... it's like a big window to the lower floors... HQ is upstairs and if you fall through that then you'll fall right into concrete! haha I just thought I would explain that cuz I've always seen it in MTS videos and wondered what the hell it was. If anyone has any questions at all about my trip don't hesitate to ask.. This Journal is sponsored by Trojan RawDawg Condoms

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Awesome, PJ. Much respect to ya.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thank you, PJ! I really enjoyed your Journal (blog).

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Is it your lcl?

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Great read mate, appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Keep enjoying the journey
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    RAW Dog...it aint even there Dawg. Good for 10 pumps, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123