Dragon Brand Martial Arts

flight out of medford

I will get the Details and postem

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffington View Post
    I will get the Details and postem
    Thats a pretty good saving so yeah def let us know!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith

Thats a pretty good saving so yeah def let us know!
    I might be able to make it if thats the price!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

I want to, I have taken the last six months of training Jits off (school), so I have just been saving and studying. This summer is looking like my first time Ill be able to make it to HQ, if no big problems come up.
    Fingers crossed!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    depending on how long you guys stay it might be cheaper to just car pool down that way you dont have to spend money on taxis or anything like that. rally all the oregon boys and split it up. and you could split up a hotel cause thats prolly the most expensive part.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    Last Sunday I drove 12 hours from Grants Pass Oregon to Hollywood to train at HQ and damn what a great week it has been. I got to meet some pretty bad ass and cool people like Slick Rick, Geo "Freakaziod", Junie Browning, Conor Huen, Scott Epstien and others that I have seen on the forum or MTS. Its awesome to be able to plug into the 10th Planet family. Everybody has been incredibly friendly and helpfull. I have got to roll with and be tapped by Master Eddie quite a bit. His lockdown is so crazy tight and his game is so smooth, I have learned l lot rolling with him. It has truely been an honor. I know making the HQ trip can be financially a tough thing to do but I promise it is worth every bit of sacrifice. In fact the bigger the sacrifice the more you will get out of it. I still have another week here so I'm pumped about that. Right now I'm just trying to wait out the weekend so I can get back to class Monday. I'm not the best "blogger" in the world but I wanted to encourage anybody who has not been able to make the trip out here to start saving and planning for it. It has honestly been one of the greatest experiences of my life and I wanna thank Master Eddie and everybody at HQ for that.
    Nathan I thought you knew Hollywood is the new Oregon. Dude it was great meeting you! You are an awesome Ronin and repping well! See you soon brotha!

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    what are your living arrangements? Im going to be going out there for a month in april or may and i was wondering what id have to budget for living.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    One of the items on my bucket list!!!

Nathan, i couldnt agree more. Training at HQ is an incredible experience. Humbling, damn humbling, but worth all the sweat and bruises.

RW

Array

School
    Dragon Brand Martial Arts
    http://www.alegiantair.com/. The Medford to LAX flight is usually $50 or less.

Forgot to come back and post this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast