Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Coach Zog? Pandas Breathe! Noooooooo! I use multi grain "skinny buns" for sandwiches, lots of "meat analogs" like BOCA ChikPatties and Costco veggie burgers, spinach salads NO dressing! Sambazon ACAI smoothies with fresh berries and Bananas, LOTSA Cardio I average about 3 miles a day running (on a track or outdoors I hate treadmills) 12-16 rounds of kickboxing (heavy bag work,double end bag work, ground and pound) for the Cardio only, as I have no aspirations of becoming Cyrus Washington. It helps me keep up with all the young Bucks at our gym and it is an instrumental part of my weight loss. I have lost 80 lbs to date. My journey started in January of 2011.

Good Luck
    Le Panda
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan View Post
    Coach Zog? Pandas Breathe! Noooooooo!
    Then you are on the menu.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Then you are on the menu.
    Oh shit this weekend is going to be awesome with Chris trying to eat Panda. I cant wait.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Its all about output. The nutrition component is key but if you work hard enough and suffer enough you can get to where ever you need eating shitty food. I have the worst nutrition right now but I can still make weight eating unhealthy. Just put your mind to it and bust your ass. I work from 8-4 at my day job and then 4:45 to sometimes 1 am and I always find time to put work in. Put your mind to it and make it happen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini
    Its all about output. The nutrition component is key but if you work hard enough and suffer enough you can get to where ever you need eating shitty food. I have the worst nutrition right now but I can still make weight eating unhealthy. Just put your mind to it and bust your ass. I work from 8-4 at my day job and then 4:45 to sometimes 1 am and I always find time to put work in. Put your mind to it and make it happen.
    Sure but then do you feel 100% during training? I've started to clean my diet last year and holy fuck! I've noticed a huge improvement!! My energy level is high, I can sustain a pretty full on pace without dropping dead and really the only thing that Ive changed is my diet.

Same applies to one of my guys. He's a pro Thai fighter and same thing he can live on chocolate and cheeseburgers but made him change his diet cutting out processed food and "white carbs" now the dude looks like he's 155lbs even tho he's 135lbs shredded, no fat and his cardio went through the roof! He's getting ready for his first MMA fight in 2 weeks.
    Over 2 months ago he couldn't roll more than 10 min without dropping dead now he does a kettlebell workout before the jiu jitsu drills and roll for 2 hours and he's fresh as fuck after that.
    All around his cardio got better. His boxing partners are asking him what's going on because he's setting a pretty intense pace on them and that's mostly due to eating clean!
    He's always been a hard worker but I'm starting to understand the difference between working hard and working smart (: and a clean diet is part of working smart!
    Last edited by John Alighieri; 02-16-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Not if you want to continue training into an advanced age. You may be getting the fuel you need to run, but you're not considering the damage you're doing to your car that makes it finally sieze up one day. I thought the same thing for a long time, after eating only organics/natural for the past 3 years I kick myself in the ass on a daily basis for not switching sooner. As a much of a train wreck that I am now, the only reason I have the output I do now is becasue of that commitment to a lifestyle change.

....oh and FUCK MONSANTO!
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 02-16-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    read every label. For starters, Don't eat anything that says- enriched wheat flour, any version of High fructose corn syrup, sugar, cane sugar, cane syrup, brown sugar and anything you don't know what it is or can't pronounce. 95% of my diet contained one or more these items. It has been 30 days for me without these items and I feel great!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I don't know about all that eatin healthy but around here we just smoke meth to stay small.
    In Oregon that's breakfast
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    4hour body from Tim Ferriss is a pretty good read. Scientific facts made easy to grasp for retards like me!
    I've been using his slow carb diet and I've been dropping quite a bit of fat on my gut, I'm starting to get some ab definition few more weeks and I'll have some washboard abs hahaha
    It has also made a tremendous impact on my health and well being.

Like the Zog said think of your body as a car! F1 don't put cheap 84 octane in their tanks LOL
    Last edited by John Alighieri; 02-16-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Array

School
    None
    Output > Input = Weight loss.

People can recommend organic this or organic that all day and still be fat; it's all about how much of it you intake with respect to how much you burn. Example: Vegetables and fruits are great for you but if I eat 3000 calories of it a day and am only burning 2500, in 7 days I will have gained a pound. Simple as that. Eat healthy, enjoy different foods (to include sweets or pizza) but just make sure it's portion controlled and only every once and while. Also, drink lots of water to help you feel more full. But most of the time it's all about self-discipline...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast