Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    none
    If u hit it an start caughing thats your body tapping out, the best advice ive heard is dont b scared of how u feel, o n if u start to pannic thats your mind coming out wit some thing u try n hide from yourself

K Madden

If I was able to get any strain, which do you think would be best?

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    some kind of indica, something stoney to curve that anger

Array

School
    no school in the area
    [QUOTE=Ken Madden;118204]Hey guys, I've been really considering trying Marijuana for the very first time in my almost 28 year-old life.
    I've been battling PTSD, Insomnia, a TBI and quite a few more other injuries from the Military for years and years now.
    I have a hard time with my temper sometimes... but when I do have anger issues...the are fucking BAD. Honestly, and very seriously, I'm scared that eventually I may hurt someone because of my anger issues too.
    I push away friends and relationships and have been trying to do my best to find something to help me.

If I lived in a state that it was legal, there is no doubt in my mind I would have tried it.
    It's NOT legal in Florida, and I would be worried about losing my Retirement with the Air Force (medical care, travel and pension).

Anyone offer any bit of advice? I know we have quite a few Vets here. I know a few know better than me about this. PM me if you would like, but I'd like to hear some advise either way from everyone [/QUOTE

Just do it ! if you want to smoke weed, do it in a coffee shop or a place where you feel safe!
    Make sure you smoke with your friends who are familiar with hashish or cannabis.
    You're going to seethe world and society in a different perspective. certainly the first time take a mild weed type, take some hits and let the feeling go ! I smoke almost 20 years weed ! but i live in the netherlands so it's diffrent over seas ......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345