Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    K Madden

im 6'2 220 and can hit no hands double lotus. it just takes drive. youll get there
    tricks and tips only work if you do them on a regular basis

Array

School
    no school in the area
    You are right about that .....good luck to you too Dave ! let me know if you can hit that lotus .

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Thx everyone. I'll just keep my eye on the prize and keep all these things in mind when I'm training myself to become system ready.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Just keep your head up man. I'm 6'3" 225 and it used to be a huge ordeal to even get close to rubber Guard. Just recently I'm able to pull it more confidently and have greater success working that path. Just keep stretching, and repping it. Don't get discouraged when it doesn't go your way at first it's all about baby steps. Goodluck in your journey!!

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Start out with the mastering the twister stuff while your working on your flexibility.

Array

School
    Derby City MMA/ Ronin
    As a large, land dwelling mammal myself, I agree with everyone else. Rep those stretches. Stretch as often as you can. Foam roll often, and try to avoid man handling your opponent.

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Just recently I'm able to pull it more confidently and have greater success working that path. Just keep stretching, and repping it. Don't get discouraged when it doesn't go your way at first it's all about baby steps. Goodluck in your journey!!
    Thx man , I said b4 but it is good to know not ever one said "I'll start 10P" ... BANG double lotus thx again.

Brian Morency...Start out with the mastering the twister stuff while your working on your flexibility.
    I'm going to grab it this Saturday thx

Joshua Spriggs.......As a large, land dwelling mammal myself, I agree with everyone else. Rep those stretches. Stretch as often as you can. Foam roll often, and try to avoid man handling your opponent.
    Yeah I try to do them as much as possible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12