Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth-

Array

School
    Ronin
    It has never been consistently two a month but I could never bring my self to complain for two reasons. One because its 4.99 a month and two because I have not come close to getting good at even a quarter of the techs that he has already put out. Check this out http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...-Episode-Guide then go back and review some of the techs in the earlier episodes along with the antics you will be surprised what you forgot.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    shadowhouse jj 10th planet ronin
    Not sure what the fuss is about damn just the technique in 1 MTS aloan is worth it in 1 month! I myself feel thats enough on top any other bjj you rep on! Word

Calm yourself down and be patient.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Every other site out there is way more expensive per month for techniques, and most charge per technique.
    4.99 for unlimited access is pretty awesome.
    I myself have no credit card atm....yeah, account over drawn, all that good shit. lol

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    Every other site out there is way more expensive per month for techniques, and most charge per technique.
    4.99 for unlimited access is pretty awesome.
    I myself have no credit card atm....yeah, account over drawn, all that good shit. lol
    If your too cheap to drop the 5 bucks yourself he probably does not give a dam what you think.

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinB View Post
    Taylor?

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    It has never been consistently two a month but I could never bring my self to complain for two reasons. One because its 4.99 a month and two because I have not come close to getting good at even a quarter of the techs that he has already put out.
    Agreed. It's always a great opportunity to go back and work on techniques in previous episodes. Plus you can rewatch all the incredible moves Eddie does rolling.

Array

School
    Waiting For 10th Planet NYC
    Patience man it all patience good things come to those who wait man...I honestly would roll or die to learn the System and roll with the Masters Like Eddie,Denny,Scott,and Chris remember man we do this for the love of it not cause we desperate chill brother it all good

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    If your too cheap to drop the 5 bucks yourself he probably does not give a dam what you think.
    What a nice thing to say to someone defending him.

Array

School
    Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    What a nice thing to say to someone defending him.
    I was referring to Max not Eddie but don't take it personally I'm known as the forum asshole.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast