Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Borislav Kirilov View Post
    Hey, guys, please do not complain about $, First - it will be awesome experience to touch and learn from such guys and Jiu Jitsu masters. Second - it is not something you are doing regularly, right??? Third - I can tell you that from Bulgaria to Sweden is much expensive than from UK to Sweden, and even so if you do not take your spot in advance, we will take it for sure ! ABOUT 15 GUYS ARE READY TO COME! Ossssss
    Chill kidda, who's complaining? I've paid thousands of dollah to get to HQ twice, and will do again in 2013. The 2 days training in Sweden to me will be worth every penny I end up spending, but what's wrong with trying to save a little on flights?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Chill kidda, who's complaining? I've paid thousands of dollah to get to HQ twice, and will do again in 2013. The 2 days training in Sweden to me will be worth every penny I end up spending, but what's wrong with trying to save a little on flights?
    Thats exactly what I said it will worth every single penny,cent, whatever! As Magnus said , lets unite for that event and make it as big as possible!

Array

School
    Team Trondheim BJJ
    Sweeeet baby Jesus, this is going to be superb!

Array

School
    10TH planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    By the way i want quickly to share a dream from these days,and in occasion with the upcoming seminar in Stockholm.

I remember that we were prepare for flight to Sweden ,we were at the airport and i swear there have 300 – 400 if not even more,the whole airport was busy with bjj fanaticos.And here the nightmare comes for me ,just befor flight i understand that i forgotten something important at home and need as soon as possible to go and pick it up.When i return to airport i realized that i missed the plane , pretty sure that I shouted in sleep ,and then probably wake up haha.

Back in reality , i feel great thinking about upcoming event,me and at least 20 team mates from Bulgaria cant wait too,be sure that we come with the planet bjj passion of all these there in the airport from the dream.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    We got 7 and counting for this. Future 10th Planet Birmingham do not fuck about.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by IvailoH View Post
    By the way i want quickly to share a dream from these days,and in occasion with the upcoming seminar in Stockholm.

I remember that we were prepare for flight to Sweden ,we were at the airport and i swear there have 300 – 400 if not even more,the whole airport was busy with bjj fanaticos.And here the nightmare comes for me ,just befor flight i understand that i forgotten something important at home and need as soon as possible to go and pick it up.When i return to airport i realized that i missed the plane , pretty sure that I shouted in sleep ,and then probably wake up haha.

Back in reality , i feel great thinking about upcoming event,me and at least 20 team mates from Bulgaria cant wait too,be sure that we come with the planet bjj passion of all these there in the airport from the dream.
    HAHAHA, epic! nice

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I'm attending!

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    looks like we are going to get a few superstars attending:-) I will post who soon! Still spots available ! stay for free at our academy.

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by IvailoH View Post

Hahahaha what a nightmare!!

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Hansson View Post
    looks like we are going to get a few superstars attending:-) I will post who soon! Still spots available ! stay for free at our academy.
    i don't want any special treatment guys (you did mean me Magnus didn't you)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast