Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet

March 10th, Las Vegas: 10th Planet, Naga Invasion

I just talked to Eddie (Bravo), all systems are a go, this will be the next official 10th Planet guerrilla hit. Individual winners get all kinds of sweet stuff, like championship belts and swords and stuff, tut my eyes are on something much bigger. Let's win the coveted team trophy! That means we will need to show up in droves. We have enough talent, and enough schools to be winning all these events. Power to the people!

Word!

Details Registration

Divisions Schedule Travel

2012 NAGA VEGAS GRAPPLING CHAMPIONSHIP
    The North American Grappling Association (NAGA) is the world’s largest mixed grappling tournament circuit with over 150,000 competitors worldwide. On Saturday, March 10, 2012, NAGA returns to Las Vegas for the Vegas Grappling Championship. You do not have to live in Nevada or be on a team to participate in this event. This will be a one day event. This event is nationally RANKED!

DOWNLOAD EVENT FLYER/REGISTRATION FORM

PRE-REGISTER ONLINE HERE or download the registration form, print it out and mail it in to the address on the form along with your check.
    1 Division = $80; 2 Divisions = $100, Spectators = $10 ($15 after pre-reg closes). For family rates, download the event flyer/registration form, or click the Pre-Register Online link.

100 CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS AWARDED
    NAGA is the only grappling tournament in the world to award 100 CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS to all its Children, Teen, Adult, Masters, Directors and Executive Expert Division Winners.

belt

SAMURAI SWORDS TO KIDS & TEENS WINNERS
    NAGA will be awarding custom engraved SAMURAI SWORDS to all non-expert Kids & Teen 1st place winners! Octagon medals will be awarded to all 2nd & 3rd place winners along with non-expert Adult division winners. Adult competitors who place 1st and win a gold medal will have the opportunity to obtain a samurai sword at the NAGA T-shirt booth for a nominal fee. All children/teens will take home a medal even if they do not place 1st through 3rd for having the courage to compete.

sword

TEAM WINNERS: CUSTOM BANNER FOR YOUR ACADEMY
    NAGA awards huge customized championship banners to the tournament team champions. A banner can be won in: Adult Overall, Adult No-Gi, Adult Gi, and Kids & Teens Overall. Please make sure your team registers under the same team name.

FREE NAGA LANYARDS
    All competitors will receive a free custom made lanyard. The lanyard can be used to hang your keys, school or work ID, whatever you like. Thank you for competing in NAGA!

NATIONALLY RANKED EVENT
    All NAGA events are part of the nationwide ranking system entitled RANKED. Our goal is to determine who the best grapplers in the country are for various age, gender, and skill levels. This tournament will be nationally ranked so do not miss your opportunity to gain points towards a true national title . More details can be found at www.nationallyranked.com.

SANDBAGGERS BEWARE
    NAGA works diligently to prevent "sandbagging", or the practice of fighting down skill levels to ensure one takes home an award. NAGA has been working with RANKED to track all fighters and ranked grappling events to produce true "national standings." A by-product of these standings is our knowledge of who has competed and at which level. Front door personnel will use RANKED data to determine whether or not individuals who have fought in past events belong in a higher skill level (i.e. placed 1st at a prior NAGA event).

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Ttt
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    NO 10TH PLANET WHERE I LIVE
    oh ishhhh

nice, the best to all the warriors

Lock and load we'll be there!!!! So we should register just as 10th planet not our individual school right?
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    I'm in.

im going with a few of my storm troopers

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    im going with a few of my storm troopers
    I think I'll go a weight division down for this one. Going up against the Epstein's and Nam's of the world is taxing on the body.

I'm hoping Phoenix makes the trip. John and his crew always bring it.

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    yeah buddy!

3 weeks out who else is going?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast