Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Ronin
    4 times a week, power lifting stuff (deadlifts,clean and press,squat) as well as some strongman stuff but im trying to shrink a bit to make 205 so doing more cardio now

I lift 4 times a week (During lunch break). I don't lift heavy, but do circuit type where I'll target one muscle group and do several different lifts one after another, short recovery, then repeat several times. I'm looking for sustained strength, and explosive movements with quick recovery, not to get huge. I also jog and end with all-out sprints.

Array

School
    Ruffhouse MMA Odessa, TX
    I like to train specific movements rather than body parts somebody you may want to check out on the subject is Alwyn Cosgrove he is really knowledgeable and works with allot of his athletes and some good thoughts on how you train if compete any type of sport. Also I would check out Mike Boyle he trains a ton of athletes and you can check out some his ideas at strength coach.com Also another guy you may want to look at is Jonathan Chaimberg he has trained george st. Pierre. Sorry if that is not specific enough. Good luck with your training.Take care

Array

School
    Ruffhouse MMA Odessa, TX
    I typically like to train three times a week using combining different types of movement patterns. A good way to start is to first master your body weight and then add weight. Also remember utilizing your core is extremely important.

Array

School
    Machado BJJ vancouver BC
    Randy Coutures grappling circuit is a great strength training supplement to jits. I do it twice a week
    http://youtu.be/ezHlByHZwXA

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    kettlebells workout!

Array

School
    Charles Gracie
    I weight train 3 to 4 times a week. All circuit workouts my own combo of jits warm up drills mixed with chunks from p90x. I try to keep a average heart rate of 135-140 during all work outs then sprints to finish up. I have notice a huge increase and speed and endurance with this type of workout.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123