Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Try Insane from nutrishop

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    It makes me feel like I'm on crack, and gives me crackhead strength. Not good for cardio but fun when intensity counts.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella
    This Bella has been using jacked for 3 years. I swear by the stuff but I don't use it more than once or twice a week and I now stack it with yocked (another Usp labs product) that's an NO booster. I also recently started taking assault by muscle pharm which doesn't jack you up quite as much but I get a good clean energy off it. I definately can't take jacked every day or I build up a tolerance. I also don't eat big meals before I take it as it doesn't seem to work as well.
    Thanks buddy

I knew some folks up in here would have some advice.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    I used to take jack3d before lifting after work. It worked great, but made me feel too jittery. I now use maximize by iforce, a similar pre-workup supplement which works just as well but doesn't make me feel too wired.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Cycle it, 1 month on 1 month off and you will be fine. Otherwise you will develop a tolerance for it, its the same for all pre workout drinks

Array

School
    Ronin
    Its alright but i tried another one called Hemo rage and that was strong as fuck ! But once it wears off you feel really drained ! So it depends if you wanna trade a good workout for the rest of your day lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Yeh I like hemo rage too, that stuff is strong!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12