Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

UFC Heavyweight Title-Fight matchmaker. I do it so you dont have to!

With the atrocious and totally *cough* unexpected FAIL of Overeem being caught with abnormaly high Testosterone, the heavyweight title fight now needs to be rematched. I break down all the scenarios, including those that make even Fedors matchmakers LOL. Imagine if you will...
    1. JDS vs Overeem- Hey, it could happen, so long as the NAC give Overeem his liscense to fight anyway and Dana doesnt offer him his walking papers. Let the WWE Plot-lines begin!
    2. JDS vs Mir- Makes the most sense of the three, an ankle ripping, arm crushing/bending/breaking/detonating jitz master who's striking has radically improved since his last beatdown at the hands of Carwin. Could he take home JDS neck as well?
    3. JDS vs Velasquez II- The odds are against this one. Cain got Abel'd by JDS Godly right hand, and Mir is hot. Still, if the fans cry for it, we could see a 2nd attempt.
    4. JDS vs Lesnar- BAHAHAHAAAAAAA. Moving on...
    5. JDS vs Roy Nelson- mmph. Just threw up a little there.
    6. JDS vs Carwin- Already happened. Spoiler alert, Carwin lost. Bad.
    (Friends suggestion) 7. JDS vs .......... Fedor? isnt he irrelevant and foreign? Hmm, also, didnt he lose to...
    8. Werdum? Please.
    JDS vs ......... uh......... wow. Seriously? This is all the HW division has in terms of contenders??? What is this? Strikeforce? not even half the list is competitive really, unless you want Randy Couture to come out of un-retirement-retirement-vacation and get eaten alive for our viewing pleasure! Urgh.
    I vote we scrap the HW title fight and just move up Jones/Evans instead! This is embarrassing!

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Right now Cain, JDS and the rest of the UFC HW's are having a party drinking doing drugs and shit, celebrating the positive test result from the Reem. Now more than likely they do not have to fight him.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    They would probably go with one of the fighters from those next two heavyweight fights on the same card. (Nelson/bigfoot, or Mir/Cain) and then feed Gonzaga to the one without an opponent and tell Rosario to take a bleacher seat.

OR!
    Now here me out......give Stefan Struve one of those underdog title shots, since he has a growing fan base.

Would you put it past the UFC?

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Right now Cain, JDS and the rest of the UFC HW's are having a party drinking doing drugs and shit, celebrating the positive test result from the Reem. Now more than likely they do not have to fight him.
    I don't think anyone in the heavyweight bracket is scared to fight Overreem.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I like the idea of Stefan Struve getting into the mix. Every fight he gets better and better. I swear by the time hes 25 he will have his shot. but not yet. JDS would kill Struve.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    ^didnt he already KO Struve?