Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Always interesting to hear the people coaching and how they think it went, as opposed to who actually won.

"Top control!"
    Top, yes, control, no.
    I can even tell that as a novice.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    That guy's defense was really good and I bet his coaches were just encouraging him. Sometimes little phrases just calm you down and get you in to your game kinda like a coaching jargon. One phrase can hold several meanings that are understood by both. 10p guys prolly sound the weirdest from the outside lookin in.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    That guy's defense was really good and I bet his coaches were just encouraging him. Sometimes little phrases just calm you down and get you in to your game kinda like a coaching jargon. One phrase can hold several meanings that are understood by both. 10p guys prolly sound the weirdest from the outside lookin in.

Well I was talking about how the other coach yelled "top control" after the match, as though he won.

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    I was really excited watching such a display. Really glad he got the win, as deserved for the control and dominence. But be cool if we got the sub with equal dominence.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Great match!!! Props to you Alex, your game is look sick!

P.S. I'd love to have Denny in my corner, but I'd be afraid that he'd be making me laugh the whole time. "What's the Denny P special?" or "Ummm actually never mind, go for..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12