Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    This takes me back. One of my first threads. I ended up with the Arizer and it is super legit. Great for burning incense or whatever the box says I am supposed to with it other than smoking weed out of it because I don't do that, because weed gives you cancer and forces you to chop up your loved ones up with an axe (see Reefer Madness for reference)...

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I dont like to use a vapo. I much prefer a bubble bong. The high is much much different. I have a Volcano, never gets used unless its an occasion or party. I do like to voporize when I'm preparing for competition... Can feel a big difference in my lung and cardio health.

Array

School
    ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Grant View Post
    Extreme Q! Is the only way to go! You can put on gong fittings and hook it to your bong! Get the one with the fan to heat it up only pack the elbow and enjoy!!!!
    I second this, I've had mine for a year and a half and it's still great, thing's a tank. It's definitely a stay at home n chill device but that's what you said you were looking for anyway..

I run the extreme q 2.0 but the 4.0 is out now, i've tried both, the 4.0 has smaller incremental adjustments for the temperature, but that's the only difference I could 'see'

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Someone mentioned earlier about a little wooden box vaporizer.
    If it's the same as mine it's a "Magic Flight" small and battery operated. Not really great (you can't control the temp and it can overheat) but if you know what you are doing (not too stoned) it's alright, especially for a discreet hit pretty much anywhere.
    I think the website is www.magic-flight.com

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Vapes are like computers! I have the Cano as a stationary, and the magic flight as a portable! :}
    I can recommend both of them! Both are pricy tho. I haven't tried any other vapes.

The cano is a noisy son of a bitch, it's not stealthy sound-wise, at night.
    It conceals smell to a certain degree, and you can use a super sploof with that, and there's no smell at all. Neighbours might think you are cranking up some sort of massage instrument at nights, that bothers me.
    The magic flight vape is the size of a matchstick box, and makes no sound.

So I use the cano during the daytime, and the small vape at nights.

I would love to have a hand-blown glass bong, the detailed artsy kind, but they are super expensive, and I try to stay off the tobacco anyways.

Array

School
    Kalsamrit Martial Arts
    I use the Extreme Q Tower, and I love it! Doest fill bags as quick as the Volcano, but is a very nice unit at less than half the price of the cheaper version of Volcano. Plus I really like having the little remote contol, it's really convenient.

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    Pax is completely over rated. It's absolutely horrible as far as a Vape is concerned. Good if you are going to be at an outdoor event and you are trying to be all discreet (it looks like an ipod). But...its a huge waste and doesn't really get the job done. Not sure why it gets such great reviews...I think they are from people who have never used a vape before. Clearly. I have the No2. ALLDAY! Use a little. Feel a lot. I can charge it and take it with me or sit in bed with it plugged in. Works great! The only downside is maintaining it. It has two filters that I clean with a pipe cleaner every time I use it. Once a month I soak it with Formula 420 cleaner, and it sparkles. Just make sure you rinse it real well, otherwise, you will be all jacked up on fumes. Seriously...I use it every night. My lungs are not affected one bit. Thank God, because that tobacco...heard it kills you. I also heard the Divinci is pretty decent, I also want to try the PUFFiT.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Volcanos are on craigslist all the time for half price in new condition. Ive bought and sold them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Health Stone Glass or a Ceramic Nail. Concentrate it gets budder

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    Health Stone Glass or a Ceramic Nail. Concentrate it gets budder
    that a whole other thread. Titanium nails are my pref as they can never shatter. I like the ones shaped like little bowls.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123