Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Sbardella View Post
    Eddie awarded me my blue belt, (not in person) but i never received a '10th Planet' blue belt. I was wondering if i was supposed to have one coming or how that worked exactly? Any feedback would be helpful
    W8 wah? If Eddie awarded it how is it not 10th planet? Did he specifically say it wasn't 10th planet?

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    I live in Michigan, and earned it from Eddie after my performance at the Arnold's. Being as Eddie lives in Cali i never personally received a belt is what i was saying. Clearly a belt in the system, just never physically got the belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Fly to Cali and demand one
    #10thplanetFREAKS

I live in Michigan, and earned it from Eddie after my performance at the Arnold's. Being as Eddie lives in Cali i never personally received a belt is what i was saying. Clearly a belt in the system, just never physically got the belt
    Ahhhh i was confused it sounded like you were saying it wasn't in the system.

On a side note I'm originally from Saginaw, we should get all the nibiru ronins in MI together and roll down to Detroit for a few days this summer!

Array

School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    Thats why god invented ebay

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Ahhhh i was confused it sounded like you were saying it wasn't in the system.

On a side note I'm originally from Saginaw, we should get all the nibiru ronins in MI together and roll down to Detroit for a few days this summer!

Yeah man that'd be great! Let me know when you'll be around, we're always rolling.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123