Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Done!

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    damn, you guys are awesome, thank you!

oh and as for the cost on the shorts, trust me i'd sell em for less if i could. other companies that use synthetic charge $60 for shorts because they are greedy, i charge $60 because hemp is extremely expensive and i couldn't even run the business if i charged less.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Odell (Datsusara) View Post

oh and as for the cost on the shorts, trust me i'd sell em for less if i could. other companies that use synthetic charge $60 for shorts because they are greedy, i charge $60 because hemp is extremely expensive and i couldn't even run the business if i charged less.
    $60 is lower than other high quality shorts, no need to defend your prices. Heck all of your prices are inline or lower than the competition.

I bought some cheap $25 shorts and they came with stiching issues and after 3 months of only 1 day a week use its gotten worse and I dont see them lasting the year. When I replace them I will endup spending more than if I would have just bought high end shorts to begin with.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Done! The Datsusara prototype gi is the coolest garment I've ever bought. it's like something batman would come up with in his laboratory, if he decided he needed a gi, lol! Looking forward to buying the bag next, the products are great!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough

I hear you. They're nice too. I wish I was in a position to help you out man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    thanks all, much appreciated!

We got Eddie, Joe Rogan and Tim Ferriss on board yesterday so we are rockin it well now with over 1M reached via RTs

oh and I'll check out that SB hemp gear, i'm from SB actually.
    yeah I found it be complete accident, chatted it up with Marcel the owner and ended up buying like three shirts. Some of my favorite shirts to this day. I am down to support this kind of business anyway I can.

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    thanks again all for the support. i'll do my best to keep our prices low and keep the 10th Planet discount alive in my sig

and Kyle i'll be stopping by sometime soon, surprised i never noticed them.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    ...hmmmm, antimicrobial too. That is a good selling point. Shorts are out of stock for now.

Awesome! I love Shark Tank, its one of the few TV shows I'll actually put in effort to watch. I wish you all the best, if you could pull Daymond as a partner that'd be amazing what with the manufacturing capability that guy can bring. IDK what your sales look like but I've seen Datsusara branded gear lots of places and had no idea the co-founder was from 10th Planet Burbank too so I'm guessing you've got great brand recognition already.

As for the cost, yeah I understand how some people think $40 for shorts is way too much cause I used to think like that too. I'd consistently buy the cheapest shoes, pants, shirts etc. that I could. Then I realized buying more expensive, durable clothes saves money in the long run. But when you're pitching your gear to a fashion mogul like Daymond I doubt you'll have to explain that concept haha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Twitter, Facebook, Email - Done. The internet can be an incredible tool to make things happen, good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast