Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

Pacquiao Vs Bradley (was is rigged?)

There's a lot of speculation about the fight that took place between Manny and Timothy Bradley. I was just curious to hear some of your thoughts. Do you think the fight was called fair? Was it rigged? I do find it interesting that Manny threw more, landed more, and had a higher percentage of accuracy.. Yet Bradley still pulled off the decision. Could it be to promote a rematch? Was it just bad judging (or good judging). Whats your thoughts?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    was *it* rigged :P

Sam Sales

Hi, i think according to compustrike Bradley actually threw 100 or so more punches but only connected with around 15%, Pacman threw less but landed more and had a strikes landed % of around 30%. :-)

Sam Sales

as far as it being rigged, i doubt it. Just as we see all the time with mma too (same commissions mostly), it is what happens when people that have never had a fight judge fights. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Even to someone who has never judged a fight.. That seemed pretty one sided. Most people had Manny winning every round.. Even ledermans card had manny winning 11/12 rounds. I thought it was funny when they announced the winner and the announcers said "I dont think we're blind.. that was a terrible and bogus call. Im confused as anybody right now, but Bradley wins by split decision, God only knows how" lol. That was funny to hear live on TV.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Par for the course for boxing. As if it wasn't clear enough at the end of the fight who won, the numbers certainly don't lie.

Oh, and I guess they'll be able to put this to good use...

Attached Images
    Last edited by Mike Okkema; 06-10-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Okkema View Post
    Par for the course for boxing. As if it wasn't clear enough at the end of the fight who won, the numbers certainly don't lie.

Oh, and I guess they'll be able to put this to good use...

Nice

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The Winner of the fight... MMA
    The Loser... Boxing... and Judges as a whole. What a @#($&(# Joke of a decision.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    So glad I was at my Filipino friends house when they passed down that decision. Would have been a fucking hurricane of people cursing in Tagolog.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    That fight pissed me off so bad. Bob Arum is a selfish fat bitch and he paid the judges to let bradley win so he could become the next star and dump pacquiao as he doesn't give a shit about him anymore. They're trying to hype up the rematch so he could make more money while mayweather is doing his time in jail. Pacquiao definitely should've won, he was dominating him for all 12 rounds, especially the 4th one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast