Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sam Sales

Rampage Jackson. From funny to just annoying in no time at all.

So Rampage Jackson. Honestly, used to be one of my favourite fighters, but over the last year or so i sure am getting fed up with his antics.

He is always moaning and crying about wrestlers taking him down and 'humping' him (his words), yet every single time he is interviewed by a female reporter he sexually harasses them, and starts dry humping them. Even at times in front of said reporters husband (Karyn Bryant).

Sorry to inform you Rampage, you compete in MIXED martial arts. Not boxing. If you want to just stand and bang go get your ass kicked in boxing, you wont last 2 rounds with a half decent pro there either.

Anyone else noticed Rampage getting less funny and talking crazy shit?
    I think Glover is going to retire him. And to be frank, it is probably time. He has no interest in evolving as a mixed martial artist/fighter.
    Would be interested to hear some of your opinions.

:-)

After his acting out at adcc 2005 and killing an unborn child, not to mention his multiple sexual assaults on camera, I decided not to follow him anymore

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    After his acting out at adcc 2005 and killing an unborn child, not to mention his multiple sexual assaults on camera, I decided not to follow him anymore
    tbh i don't know about any of that stuff. A bit before my time. Only really been into MMA since 2009. Did just read though, the judge ruled that the baby wasn't Rampages fault. What happened at adcc 2005? :-)

Andrew T

I love watching Rampage throw hands and slam people. 32-10. He's a legend. He's so good at throwing hands that he is one of the few one dimensional fighters that is fighting at the highest level. I want to see him fight Wanderlei again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I haven't been a fan of Rampage since he splattered Ricardo Arona all over the mat in Pride...other than that he can shut up.

At adcc he showed up during the super fight with lister and jj. The entire crowd was silent watching every detail. He came in all loud and clowning people who told him to shut up. It was a big attention grab

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I'm with you Sam. I never really liked him. Sure he's had a couple entertaining performances, but I'm not gonna like the A hole you are NOW because of a couple wins you had in the past. Truth is, he's always been bad, but now that MMA is blowing up and there are more cameras involved, we get to see what he's really about. There's a difference between being a bad boy and being a pervert, ignorant, childish, and an insecure bully. I can't cheer for that. His saving grace was that he was a good fighter, but even that's declining. Good luck to Glover. Something tells me Rampage won't be complaining about getting out wrestled.

Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    I love Brent's comments on 'page.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I'm with you Sam. I never really liked him. Sure he's had a couple entertaining performances, but I'm not gonna like the A hole you are NOW because of a couple wins you had in the past. Truth is, he's always been bad, but now that MMA is blowing up and there are more cameras involved, we get to see what he's really about. There's a difference between being a bad boy and being a pervert, ignorant, childish, and an insecure bully. I can't cheer for that. His saving grace was that he was a good fighter, but even that's declining. Good luck to Glover. Something tells me Rampage won't be complaining about getting out wrestled.

I love Brent's comments on 'page.
    he's the Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett of the Light Heavyweight division in my eyes...

Sam Sales

Rampage Jackson you've been told! by Chael P Sonnen LOL

“Rampage has one fight left in the UFC and he isn’t fighting me. I give you that answer because I am sitting here wearing my fancy suit, with an ear piece on and I have been branded an analyst on the number one UFC show on TV today. But if you had asked me outside, in my kingdom and I was wearing my sponsor’s shirt, I would have told him that he should stick to violating female reporters. He should stick to making box office disasters and driving the wrong way on the freeway ramped up on Mountain Dew, because he’s not on my level. But, you didn’t ask me outside, you asked me inside. So let’s keep this professional, I don’t want to get that message out there.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/0...ews-32302.html

Array

School
    TP A^2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Rampage Jackson you've been told! by Chael P Sonnen LOL
    Chael P Sonnen!? You mean the people's champion?
    So upset about UFC 148 - Chael will get so much less camera time now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast