Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Boyfriend fights facebook stalker ( video )

have any of you seen this yet?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c7e_1343787395

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    the big guy takes alot of punishment, not sure who was in the right or wrong. he catches the smaller guys spinning back kick and it gets brought to the ground. too bad the big guy didnt know any jitz

Array

School
    none
    yeh i feel bad for the big guy... i wish he woulda choked that dudes ass out. he didnt have to hit him that many times to get his point across

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    even if the little guy was in the right he probably could have hit him with the first flurry and his point would have been made.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Hard to tell who was in the right, I mean the big guy shouldn't have gone to the girls house if she was engaged, but then again, the little guy shouldn't have hit him that many times when he didn't want to fight...If I kept getting hit like that, I would've shot in, and took em down!

I think the big guy was outnumbered and set up as evidenced by the camera being on before the fight. He was probably afraid to fight back for fear of getting jumped

That is a perfect example of being in a fight when you dont want to be. You just have to accept your in a fight and fight back

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    I think the big guy was outnumbered and set up as evidenced by the camera being on before the fight. He was probably afraid to fight back for fear of getting jumped

That is a perfect example of being in a fight when you dont want to be. You just have to accept your in a fight and fight back
    Good point...And at one point I recall one of the other fellows saying, "Don't worry about us, we won't." and then something after that. But I think they were saying they'd stay out of it...And its also not fair that the guy had black friends...jk jk..

Array

School
    none
    i dont think the big guy knew how to fight was the problem lol and by the looks of it that smaller kid has done some standup training... i just think that kid was out of line going at him that many times, when he clearly knew that kid didnt want to fight. And you were right he was probably set up being as the camera was right there. IMO that smaller dude needs an ass woopen

Array

School
    New PathMartial Arts/BANG Muay Thai Joliet/future 10th planet Joliet
    i like when he call's out the "bitch smack" strike lol the smaller one only whooped that big dude cause he probably knew he wouldnt fight back, also convenient 3-5 homies with a camera, good kicks with those tight pants on couldnt quite get the head i suggest the van damme high kick levi's sold at macy's

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    This just shows how dumb some people are, they setup the big guy and even taped him being assaulted by the boyfriend. Premeditated. On top of this the boyfriend damages big guys car and it is on tape. You have entrapment since it was a setup, you have assault, and property damage. Looking at 7-10 years 3 to 5 with good behavior and anger management classes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast