Thread: Ufc 150

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Ufc 150

who you got??

Henderson vs Edgar - hendo, prob. dec. frankie is hard to finish but hendo looked better in their first fight

Cerrone vs Guillard - cerrone by sub or guillard tko

Shields vs Herman - DEF wanna see herman take this. i think he will beat sheilds on the feet and the ground

Okami vs Roberts - okami tko

Lawrence vs Holloway - lawrence tko

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Rootin for Frankie all the way!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Bendo: To be honest, in the first fight, it looked like Bendo was barely trying while Frankie was giving it his all. The moments that Bendo turned it on, he would dominate Frankie. And after 5 rounds, Bendo looked like he could go another 5 rounds. So I'm guessing this time around he's going to do what he did before with a little more head. Bendo.I expect a dominant decision. But I think it's gonna be more definitive than the last fight.

Cerrone: Cerrone knows Guillard's style. They've sparred together. I watched a video of Condit sparring with Guillard...light. And Condit ended up pretty much KO'ing Guillard. The point I'm making is that I have a feeling the Jackson boys have Guillard's number. Plus, the Blackzillians are a great team, but they haven't been having great success lately. I'm not sure if Guillard is going to improve over there. All in all, I have Cerrone doing what he does best. Stunning Guillard and getting the sub on the stunned opponent.

Shields: My heart says Herman. I reaaaally want Herman to win. He has the potential to pull of a Belcher to his proverbial Palhares. In other words, Herman has really good jiu jitsu. He could stifle Shields so he can employ HIS strategy. So my heart's picking Herman. But my brain's going with Shields. Shields is tough as nails despite being feminine with his mannerisms. He survived Hendo's H bombs and came back to pretty much own him. He had a bad cut against Kampmann and still outgrappled him for the decision. IMO he lost against Akiyama, but whatever. I pick him. Sheilds by gay manlove back humping for 3 rounds.

Okami: Can't pick him by anything but decision by experience. The other guy might be excited over his KO loss, but Okami is top 10 for a reason. I don't expect it to be an exciting fight (Okami fights rarely are, unless he gets KO'd). Okami maintains the distance. Controls the pace. Jabs for 3 rounds with a bit of clinches and takedowns mixed in. Okami by decision.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Bendo: To be honest, in the first fight, it looked like Bendo was barely trying while Frankie was giving it his all. The moments that Bendo turned it on, he would dominate Frankie. And after 5 rounds, Bendo looked like he could go another 5 rounds. So I'm guessing this time around he's going to do what he did before with a little more head. Bendo.I expect a dominant decision. But I think it's gonna be more definitive than the last fight.

Cerrone: Cerrone knows Guillard's style. They've sparred together. I watched a video of Condit sparring with Guillard...light. And Condit ended up pretty much KO'ing Guillard. The point I'm making is that I have a feeling the Jackson boys have Guillard's number. Plus, the Blackzillians are a great team, but they haven't been having great success lately. I'm not sure if Guillard is going to improve over there. All in all, I have Cerrone doing what he does best. Stunning Guillard and getting the sub on the stunned opponent.

Shields: My heart says Herman. I reaaaally want Herman to win. He has the potential to pull of a Belcher to his proverbial Palhares. In other words, Herman has really good jiu jitsu. He could stifle Shields so he can employ HIS strategy. So my heart's picking Herman. But my brain's going with Shields. Shields is tough as nails despite being feminine with his mannerisms. He survived Hendo's H bombs and came back to pretty much own him. He had a bad cut against Kampmann and still outgrappled him for the decision. IMO he lost against Akiyama, but whatever. I pick him. Sheilds by gay manlove back humping for 3 rounds.

Okami: Can't pick him by anything but decision by experience. The other guy might be excited over his KO loss, but Okami is top 10 for a reason. I don't expect it to be an exciting fight (Okami fights rarely are, unless he gets KO'd). Okami maintains the distance. Controls the pace. Jabs for 3 rounds with a bit of clinches and takedowns mixed in. Okami by decision.
    Im with you on all of these..Ill still be rootin for Edgar though

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Guillard misses weight at 157.5 booooooooo

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Wow, quite a bit. LOL. I guess he's learning from his team mate Anthony Rumble Johnson!!!! LOL.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Guillard misses weight at 157.5 booooooooo
    Wonder is Melvin has been hanging out as his second job as Roy Nelsons dietician? Only way to stop him from eating is too eat it himself... poor Rumble Johnson couldnt do it...