Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Cuz jail is 100 times worse
    Exactly! It wasn't that bad I was able to rekindle my relationship with my family, listen to tons of podcasts, play countless hours of video games, read a bunch of books etc etc. Plus they let me leave my house to go to work of course and after 5 or 6 months of being on it they allowed me to leave my house once a week to train BJJ, then it became twice a week, then three times, then finally four times a week near the end of my stint. It was all for the best and it has helped me realize the importance and power of turning negative things in your life into positive ones. Thank you all for the kind words, I really appreciate it!

Array

School
    Hobart No-Gi/Hybrid Training Centre
    Awesome Logan! I basically only leave the house to train BJJ anyway hahahahaha

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by NikNikAndCauliflower View Post
    Awesome Logan! I basically only leave the house to train BJJ anyway hahahahaha
    Haha it's not a bad life at all!!!

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    That's a great story. I hope that your love for this sport continues to inspire you to be free.

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Amazing

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Exactly! It wasn't that bad I was able to rekindle my relationship with my family, listen to tons of podcasts, play countless hours of video games, read a bunch of books etc etc. Plus they let me leave my house to go to work of course and after 5 or 6 months of being on it they allowed me to leave my house once a week to train BJJ, then it became twice a week, then three times, then finally four times a week near the end of my stint. It was all for the best and it has helped me realize the importance and power of turning negative things in your life into positive ones. Thank you all for the kind words, I really appreciate it!
    if you ever get married, I would like you to come back to us and explain the differences between that and house arrest. And which one seems better. Thank you.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyDeschner View Post
    That's a great story. I hope that your love for this sport continues to inspire you to be free.
    Thanks bro!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Jean View Post
    if you ever get married, I would like you to come back to us and explain the differences between that and house arrest. And which one seems better. Thank you.
    Haha will do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12