Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Lethal Injection: The Story of Vaccination

A good non-sensationalistic, doc supported by facts. Avoid all vaccinations.

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    Be careful with this kind of stuff.

Tell that to the people who got Polio as a child.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Viglione View Post
    Be careful with this kind of stuff.
    You must be new to this forum... welcome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by brianspinaltap View Post
    Tell that to the people who got Polio as a child.
    Bingo!!!!

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Actually for those willing to do a little research they will find that Polio was almost completely gone before they brought in a vaccine for it. Various show clearly that Polio rates actually increased when they started vaccinating people.

The United States Centre for Disease Control (CDC) admitted that the vaccine has become the dominant cause of polio in the US today, with 87% of cases between 1973 and 1983 caused by the vaccine. More recently, 1980-1989, every case of polio in the US was caused by the vaccine.

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/polio2.htm

Also what is in your vaccine? Most people have no idea there is aborted fetus DNA in various vaccines,

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...sent-form.aspx

There is also Mercury and Aluminium in vaccines too alongside other chemicals known to be deadly to humans. It's a huge topic but watching this film is a great place to start. While the theory of Vaccination sounds good the evidence clearly shows otherwise. Clean water, sufficient food, clean living conditions were the primary reasons for the drastic fall in diseases. Once vaccinations were brought in the CDC's own figures show they increased dramatically.

Array

School
    Lovato/Ribiero NW

Listen, of course SOME vaccinations help. Help diseases that only exist because of western civilization. But, flu shots and the other shit our kids get shot up with is poison. Not enough to kill you, just enough to make you sick. Sorry if that scares the shit out of you.

To help put things in to perspective, did you know that over half of the people that direct and manage the top media corporations also serve as executives and board directors in the largest pharmaceutical companies? For example, Disney/ABC ---> Proctor & Gamble aaannndd Time Warner ---> AIG. Different companies, majority of the same decision makers.

But this is like the reading rainbow, don't take [I]my[I] word for it. http://www.newscientist.com/article/...the-world.html and http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ancial-tyranny

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Dammit man. This subject always tears me in two. On one hand, I don't want to vaccinate my kids because of paranoia. On the other hand, my wife doesn't want to home school and kids HAVE to be vaccinated to go to public and private school. Thing is, my little girl is autistic and "coincidentally" so is my wife's friend's daughter who gave birth in the same hospital a couple months after. And the more I talk to people, the more I find out that a ton of kids have autism. Part of me really feels like it's connected to vaccinations. The other part of me understands that we're still learning every day about autism so maybe the diagnoses are more common because we're getting better at detecting it....? And maybe it's both. Maybe vaccinations have been causing autism for decades but back then kids were just treated as if they were slow. Thankfully my kid is high functioning. But I do wish she didn't have to deal with it at all.

I don't know how to feel about the situation. Is it coincidence? Is it negligence? Is it medical hubris? Is it denial? Ignorance? Conspiracy? Am I just looking for someone to blame? IDK man. It's definitely frustrating though. It makes me feel helpless to protect my kid and future kids. I am extremely patriotic, but I hate the way the country is working these days.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    David, you might want to research the important role of our gut flora, especially with those autism. There have been some quite interesting claims with regarding to helping the good bacteria and a huge improvement with autistic symptoms.

Please see the link below for more information. It comes from Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, a Russian-trained neurologist.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...l-program.aspx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast