Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I don't know too much on the topic, but had heard Lloyd was "involved" (or at least in the presence) in a gang rape over 20 years ago, and was acquitted of all charges then.

It's true that a teacher has no control of what his students do off the mats. But this is the 2nd time Lloyd Irvin has been a name in a rape case.

Seems strange. Oh well. Lloyd's reputation has taken a huge hit in this; no matter what the verdict is. Just put those 2 people to death.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMatRadio View Post
    Nakapan left, BJJ United (Jared and Wilson) left, Dominic Cruz left, there are others that are thinking of leaving too. Fowler and Hall have both left in the past. I believe that Justin "Chim" Garcia has left as well. It's not that hard to see many of Lloyd's oldest students have left. What does that say? We'll see if anyone else jumps or not. Props to any team/person that stands up for what they believe even when it can be intimidating to do so.
    Are you shitting me? Dom has definitely left? Is there a link? This makes me very happy as I am a huge Cruz fan. MMakes me so happy to hear he isn't a sheep without a mind of his own like some of the others. :-)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567