Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Seems my vote was casted, I posted it on fb and put the link in the comments. Hope she wins, the kid is awsome!!

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Thank you for voting guys. She will be so happy to have your vote. Yes its automatic once you click on her name, as people can only vote once using their facebook account. Thank you so much and she will continue to train hard and representing 10thplanetJJ the best way she can.

Kurzy: yes I believe you bro. I have never subscribe to anything online before due to fear of someone jacking my credit card # or my paypal account. I don't release those kind of info online. But after being here and meeting you guys and Master Eddie, I said "oh what the hell"... so late last night, I did it, I made that plung and OMG...just browsing to the technique part of only ONE vid, I was blown away!!!! I am kicking myself now for not doing it sooner, cus Cora would have been so much better. Watching free youtube I am only getting the rough draft, but the MTS gives me the whole detailed to each moves. Fantastic!!!!!!!

BTW: we are only 200 votes behind #1, please help rally all of 10thplanet to vote for Cora. THank you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Impressive as sh#@!! Already voted for her last week but thanx for sharing!!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I went to www.txmma.com and couldn't see anywhere to vote for anyone, for anything.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Oh I already voted for her there. Keep your eyes on the count. I put a wall post up on my facebook wall with her video. I used her footage to promote 10th Planet Peterborough, and also asked them to vote for her.
    But people can be lazy.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Wow really? That is so awesome! Thank you so much.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    That was beautiful man. She has gotten so good bro. I hope my little girl can do half as good. Awesome vid.

Array

School
    Thanks brother. Like I said before in my other posting, I am kicking myself right now (again) for not being a pro member sooner. Cora would have been so much better if I had taken the time to register as a Pro member. Its the little details that we were missing from the free youtube vids. And now browsing the MTS, all the vids I will ever need are here, and organized. I don't have to search the world wide web anymore.

For you lurkers and guest out there that are reading this, please don't make the mistake I made. Just sign up and you will be amazed as well.

Array

School
    testing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast