Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Here is something I wrote on facebook thank those who voted for Cora. I want to forward it here also because you guys also contributed tremendously toward her run. THank you...Bruce

451!! 451!!! wow, you guys are amazing for showing my little girl this much love. Imagining 451 people actually log in and vote for my daughter is mind blowing. I didn't think we even know this many people. To see a little girl uniting a group of people with her special talent, now that is nothing short of amazing. I know we probably not going to win this, but it was a great fight. Just like Cora, always coming from behind and surprising her opponent, whether she win or lose, its always a good fight. Win or lose, she learn that with this ballot, she helped created a BJJ fan out of some of you who might not even know of this sport if it hadn't been for us reaching out for your help. Maybe she can go as far as inspiring your son or daughter to take up this sport as well. Or maybe she has help inspire those who didn't think they can be competitive in this sport to train a little harder and be the best they can be. Yes its possible for a little girl to compete in this sport among the boys. YES its possible through hard work that she can compete against kids that have more than twice or even three times her experience. However, her story affected you, I hope its a story that you won't forget..... so the legend begins..... The Legend of Cora.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    its still going right? i just voted and linked it to some people. dont know about the otehrs but im a big fan of coras and im looking forward to see her improve even more. that video was amazing. whats her spiderweb game like? after watching the video i think it could really compliment her skills with the triangle choke. but damn shes impressive. good stuff bruce and cora. keep up the great work.

Array

School
    I can 100% guarantee you that you will see many more videos of her and you will see much more improvement in the future now that we are a PRO member and have access to the MTS... Next stop.. Kids Pan Ams...

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    The votes are still going on, I voted. Cora is at 472 currently (2nd most votes)

Array

School
    wow..thank you

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I voted and shared this for all the Minnesota crew to check out, we'll get that 200 just you wait and see.

Array

School
    Thank you everyone for voting. Cora came in 2nd place in the fan voting, which is 25% of the whole voting process. The rest is up to the judges. I hope they see enough of her matches to give her enough votes. Thanks again everyone. It is out of our hands now.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    2nd place is pretty bad ass!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Yes it is sir. Yes it is, considering we were dead last in 10th place when I was told about the ballot, with only 8 votes for her. Then we rally the troops and got busy, we ended with almost 500 votes in one week. People from all over the country, east coast to west coast, all logged in and voted for her. Make me so happy that so many people know how hard she work on her craft and appreciate her for it. Especially the guys from 10thplanet, thank you so much.... Bruce

Array

School

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast