Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    Shawn Hammonds/NMMA
    is that an inverted kimura throw at 7:45?

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    You are an awesome motherfucker homie!!!!
    Nathan what's your average match time?
    Thanks man. Most of the tournaments I enter the matches are only four minutes but I cant usually pull off a sub in about two minutes or less.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by jeron View Post
    is that an inverted kimura throw at 7:45?
    I guess you could call it that. I learned it in greco roman wrestling.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Outstanding Nathan, you are out of control with your ariels
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    Nathan, after see your flying triangles, ive hit them mma sparring, i cant believe more people do it that way.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I asked on youtube, but I realize I should just ask here. At 8:35 and 10:20 he gets a triangle on but the other guy defends by putting both hands in. He then shifts the angle perpendicular and sweeps them over with an ankle pick. Then gets the tap. What is dumping them to their side (or am I missing a transition) doing to cause the sub?

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Olson View Post
    I asked on youtube, but I realize I should just ask here. At 8:35 and 10:20 he gets a triangle on but the other guy defends by putting both hands in. He then shifts the angle perpendicular and sweeps them over with an ankle pick. Then gets the tap. What is dumping them to their side (or am I missing a transition) doing to cause the sub?
    Here is the reply I put on youtube.The two submissions look kinda the same but they are different. The one at 8:35 is actually the same as 5:02. I am able to get the triangle lock with both arms in then I turn it into an arm bar. check out my video "Arm Bar for Gold" and you will see it better. Some call it a crocangle. The sub at 10:25 is actually just a triangle choke that he was able to defend for a while cause he had his hand in there. Thanks for watching

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    this "triangle lock arm bar" your getting is sick. I've been trying to work it into my game and haven't been able to get the arm bar yet but it is still taking my RG game to a different level. Its such a controlling position. When I'm doing it guys are usually so uncomfortable that they are pulling they're left arm back out enought that I can push it all the way or most of the way through, switch triangle to other side and finish. This is my go to in RG right now, thanks for inspiring big Nate! working on your flying triangle set up too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Morgan View Post
    this "triangle lock arm bar" your getting is sick. I've been trying to work it into my game and haven't been able to get the arm bar yet but it is still taking my RG game to a different level. Its such a controlling position. When I'm doing it guys are usually so uncomfortable that they are pulling they're left arm back out enought that I can push it all the way or most of the way through, switch triangle to other side and finish. This is my go to in RG right now, thanks for inspiring big Nate! working on your flying triangle set up too.
    Well I just moved up to Portland so I'm sure we can hook up and work on it sometime. Thanks man.

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    sweet didn't know you made up here yet. you been training anywhere yet? let's def. hit the mats soon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast