Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Game plan for NAGA

So I've been on MTS 47 and wish I had been drilling it months ago. If Cora would have known this, she would have done so much better for Kids Pan AMs. Well no need to live in the past since there is always another tournament. So happen, NAGA will be in exactly 1 month. So the only thing we will be drilling is this new game plan: Black Mamba to 1/4 guard to Plan B to Lockdown: From there we have 3 options:

1) Full guard to Rubber guard

2) dog fight

3) electric chair sweep

Cora will need this more than ever now that she is in the 10-12 year old division now. She potentially can be the youngest and probably the lightest of the kids in her division. What do yall think of this game plan? You think a month is enough time to get all of this done?

Array

School
    Carlos machado Shreveport Louisiana
    yeh thats definently a good game plan

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Strong 1/4 guard game is crucial.

1/4 to mini stomp to lockdown to sweep.
    1/4 to perfect DU's to dogfight to half & half or full guard.
    1/4 to perfect DU's to whip back to lockdown to whip back again to full guard.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Thank you Master Eddie. Will get started as soon as we both are well.... yes both of us are sick.. I've been on MTS 47 for the past 2 hours trying to get every little detail in. If the body can't work, the mind still can... I've also when back through her tournament videos and the reason why she lost those matches was because they pass her guard. ANd if she can develope her 1/4 guard game, that will cut out more than half of those lost. So I do understand where you are coming from with this. Thank you so much... Bruce