Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Hoping so. We're not the first, nor the only team these guys have given trouble too. Quincy Rice out of Jackson (Trainer and MMA Promoter) has banned them from events due to the poor sportsmanship and constant web attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Sbardella View Post
    They're from Saginaw/Bay City area - And Saginaw is more or less the worst city in the entire state to be honest.
    Saginaw is straight hood...I got out of there ASAP! Who do these guys train with? I know a lot of local Saginaw/Bay City dudes

Shitty Saginaw rap, but in the back you can see how ghetto it is.

Array

School
    The Dave Knaggs guy claims to be the trainer, while the "VP" (whatever that means) is who's doing the majority of the threats.
    Dave uses the "I used to train with Eddie back in the day..." story to attract people, i guess knowing what mission control is makes you "10th Planet Credible" in Sag-nasty. :/

The Dave Knaggs guy claims to be the trainer, while the "VP" (whatever that means) is who's doing the majority of the threats.
    Dave uses the "I used to train with Eddie back in the day..." story to attract people, i guess knowing what mission control is makes you "10th Planet Credible" in Sag-nasty. :/
    Do these guys have a school or do they name their garage? Do they have a team name? I'm wondering because like I said I know a few guys back home.

Array

School
    Believe they go by FSF 'Fighters supporting Fighters' but no actual school as far as i know.

Array

School
    10:59pm
    Obviously it's a bunch of kids talking shit on FB. If that's the "martial arts team' you represent then I have no interest in EVER getting along. The 10th planet family has been made aware of all of this to the fullest. Good luck with your future endeavours. - Me

- Dave Knaggs

3:00pm
    FUCK YOUim sure when i have the money Eddie wont turn me away because of you FAG

Honestly, I think you should take the high road and not even acknowledge them beyond what you already have, unless it's to deescalate a situation or for someones safety.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Honestly, I think you should take the high road and not even acknowledge them beyond what you already have, unless it's to deescalate a situation or for someones safety.
    Blocked each and everyone of them. Honestly a waste of time lol.

Blocked each and everyone of them. Honestly a waste of time lol.
    Yeah...it's sad some of the people Saginaw produces.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    fuck datch guy, datch bad guy, but foreal, if he thinks eddie is gonna let him associate him self with the the system after threatining one of our valued members hes mistaken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast