Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    There was one back in January but I was coming off of an knee injury. The next one isn't until April 27 in Chicago. I plan on going to St. Louis for some this year too since there is really only NAGA here and the competition for women is always the same. I never get to train with other women so the only way to judge my progress is through competitions. I'm sure that is the case for you as well.
    That is exactly the same for me. I love training with the guys but they have such strength, even if they are the same weight as me. If I do get another female at the gym there usually is a weight difference. But this has been the case in competition though too. I have had to move up weight classes more than once just to get to roll at tournies. Oh well though...I love the sport and continue to work through those types of frustrations.

Outstanding!!!
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    That is exactly the same for me. I love training with the guys but they have such strength, even if they are the same weight as me. If I do get another female at the gym there usually is a weight difference. But this has been the case in competition though too. I have had to move up weight classes more than once just to get to roll at tournies. Oh well though...I love the sport and continue to work through those types of frustrations.
    And that's what's up!

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Is there a better site than Youtube to upload? That shit is taking FOREVER!!

you did great. both matches showed solid tech and strategy.

RW

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Good job!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12