Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    It's been a good season. I still wish is was Jake vs GSP. Oh well, that will come soon enough.
    I KNOW MAN!! I like GSP more and more, mostly because Kos is a douche-king, but he is an excellent fighter. Shields is a good fighter, albeit a boring one. That fight should be good though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    That would be Boring. Unless Nick Diaz was an assistant coach.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    Haha. Actually I think he is still a joke. He does 1 thing. But he does it Very Well. No foolin, I was laughing out loud almost jumping from joy. It was hilarious.
    Your right he does really only have one move, and he is extremely good at it. Everyone I know that has rolled with him has been caught in it and absolutely everyone knows it is coming.
    He is a cool dude though. You can't say that about too many people in the fight game around here.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    It's been a good season. I still wish is was Jake vs GSP. Oh well, that will come soon enough.
    Can't wait for that one!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    I am watchin every Wednesday. Great season so far! Would love to see Sean Bollinger on the next season!

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    It looks like Cody is using Einstein's variation on the guillotine choke by turning his hand up and pushing against the other...very nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12