Thread: Hello everyone!

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to make a post to introduce myself to you all. My name is Robert Carlin and I live in Glasgow Scotland.

I have been a fan of Eddie Bravo and the 10th PlanetJJ system for a long while now. I studied the system for a while and picked up a few moves here and there but I always felt that I never had anyone to train the 10th PlanetJJ system with. Now I realise that there probably was but we never realised it at the time. So for years I just carried on doing other styles like Judo, Catch wrestling, No-Gi grappling and BJJ.

Last week I was fortunate enough to roll with Steven Thompson who completely opened my eyes as to how effective The whole 10th Planet system is when trained, drilled, utilised and executed properly. Then I got the opportunity to roll with John Allan and it further reinforced my newfound stronger belief in the 10th PlanetJJ system.

I now understand the 10th Planet 4 Life mentality. From this day forward under Steven's guidance Im going to make it my mission to be a Footsoldier in the 10th Planet Invasion!! I promise to do everything in my power to help spread the word and become the best 10th PlanetJJ grappler I can be.

Once again huge thanks to Steven and John for enlightening me in the ways of the 10th Planet!

I have a feeling I'll be on this forum quite a bit, I look forward to interacting and hopefully meeting with you all!

10P4L!!!!!

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    10th planet in Scotland is going to explode....

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    I cannot wait for this. Gonna make it to Stevens class next Sunday n hopefully alot more if I can talk work into swapping some hours around

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    I believe so Johnnie! I don't see how it can't be successful. The thing that always held me back was a lack of training partners. I used to practice techniques with pals but I ended up teaching them with my own limited understanding so it was never going to work that way. After rolling with Steven I realise that we have at least one person who can give us real guidance and a deep understanding of the system. I would learn a technique but maybe things were missing such as the control or the leverage needed to make it work correctly. You have no idea how excited I am about learning it all properly.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ,Glasgow
    Welcome Dude,10P4L.

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    Thanks John!