Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Know that you're gonna pull through with flying colors.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Stay strong Ken, Ha-Do-Ken blast this tumor out of existence dude! Wishing you the best, I've met many a cancer survivor now and maintaining a positive attitude is 50% of the battle, so keep being you and we'll get past this

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I've stayed out of this thread for a while because I'm dealing with similar symptoms as K.Madden and I'm afraid I might also have the same condition.

But man, 10thP is such an amazing community. I'd suck at life if I didnt' join in and shout out support. You're gonna beat this man. We're here to support you through the fight.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I've stayed out of this thread for a while because I'm dealing with similar symptoms as K.Madden and I'm afraid I might also have the same condition.

But man, 10thP is such an amazing community. I'd suck at life if I didnt' join in and shout out support. You're gonna beat this man. We're here to support you through the fight.
    Get checked if you have the resources. It's pivotal that you find it early before it has a chance to get bad. I don't know how long mine has been growing, but I can honestly say that finding out what is it was a big relief.
    On a daily basis, these are things I've been dealing with: vomiting, seizures, weakness of the arms and legs, slurred speech, difficulty standing/walking, poor coordination, sour stomach, Incredible headaches, and the worst is my roller coaster of emotions. One min I'm happy, the next my veins are popping out in my neck. If these sound familiar, and you have MOST of these symptoms, go get checked. One or two symptoms doesn't mean much, but if you have ALL of these, then it might be time to talk to a doc.

Array

School
    BJJ Leiden
    Get well soon mr Madden! If you are ever in the neighbourhood let me know!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567