Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Master Eddie, we have been working on that 1/4 guard. But right now she use them to get out of trouble, like getting out of being mounted by just catching that foot and work herself to deep half.

Good luck at the tournament.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I wouldn't say that was flying rubber guard. To me flying rubber guard is both people standing and instead of pulling guard u jump and pull rubberguard of some sorts. No doubt she's getting really good at using rubber guard though. When she was bridge and rolled and went right into crack head control that was awesome !

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Thank you guys for taking the time to view our vid and for your advice. Cora is nowhere near where I want her to be with the half guard game yet, we are constantly drilling them. We won't be moving on to anything else for awhile as there are so much to learn with this half guard game. Also we will invest more time on her strength and conditioning, as you all know this style of fighting, you need to have good conditioning and that squeezing power to control your opponent. Ever since she been on the strength training, her rubber guard control is much tighter and stronger. She has a tournament this weekend.
    Best of luck with the tournament! Im pretty sure she'll do alright! ;D

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I'm looking forward to seeing the footage from this weekend. Cora and Grace are so much fun to watch :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    With all that we been working on, I think it will be a very educational tourny. We are going out of town to Austin, Tx to find a good fight. There are many kids doing JJ in Houston, but at the expert level there are few and Cora has proven against them already. We want to find new kids to test Cora against to see if she is retaining all of her training. Videos will be up as soon as we get back. Super excited I am... Also I'm going to teach Cora the 10thplanet gang sign....LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    You've progressed very nicely as of late Cora. Good luck in Austin.

Array

School
    Thanks guys, hopefully Austin will provide a lot of tough kids in her division so that she can learn from. We have changed the way we look at tournaments, before sure we want to win and for Cora to have that medal. But now, we just go looking for a good hard fight so we can learn from and to see if she uses what we been working on. Medals isn't worth much if the match is too easy for her where she's not going to learn anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12