Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Combat Society

Bloody Elbow staff discuss rubber guard in MMA

Link here: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/28...rd-eddie-bravo

It always seems weird to me how much some people resist it or write it off as worthless. Maybe it's not that weird because I had a similar opinion some years ago before I ever started training and learning about it.

What do you think about their opinions?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    These guys really know their shit. I hope one day they put out a DVD or webinar or book or anything so the world can benefit from their grappling expertise :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    These guys really know their shit. I hope one day they put out a DVD or webinar or book or anything so the world can benefit from their grappling expertise :-)
    I'll pre-order that shit too

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Damn I didn't know it took some many letters to spell HATERS.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    WOW, I would like to right a freakin' book in that comments section.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The rubber guard is a conspiracy theory. All that rubber guard footage from actual Mma fights is like the footage of Tower 7 getting demo'd. Although people see it they still won't believe it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    This is my opinion on 10th planet/ lockdown / rubberguard / truck. If people don't believe it works or is useless that's a good thing. They won't rep it and won't understand how to defend properly makin attacking that much easier. I've got to rubber guard once in a tournament and the kid gave me New York because he didn't know u needed that arm on the mat. Made my life easy.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I read that article and have come up with my own conclusion/opinion: Those guys are NOT practitioner of the RG. Its like someone telling me how to raise my children when they themselves don't even have a child. How can they fully understand what they don't practice? Also even though I just found the RG about 4-5 months ago, I know that this 10thplanet and Master Eddie is NOT just about RG. Its a system!!!! those people just don't get it. WE HAVE A SYSTEM, NOT JUST THE RG. In these 4-5 months, we only scratched the surface of the SYSTEM. Sure RG don't always work, that is why there are more techniques within the SYSTEM, like the Prison guard to take the back or Prison guard to swim move to the spider web. But like Jeremy said, if haters continue to hate and don't show respect to the SYSTEM, then it will make our JOB even easier. One day when their people get caught in the RG or any other techniques within the SYSTEM, they will wish they pay more attention to the 10thplanet SYSTEM.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The rubber guard is a conspiracy theory. All that rubber guard footage from actual Mma fights is like the footage of Tower 7 getting demo'd. Although people see it they still won't believe it
    Where's Alex Jones to wrap this conspiracy up?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Haters gonna hate.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast